Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on August 13, 2017
been using for 12 years, and my skin does not look 69 years old! Highly Recommend
on January 23, 2014
I have used so many anti-aging products, some of them were very expensive and I come back to Olay Regenerist. I have seen some improvement and considering the price, it is a good product. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I did notice breakouts when using it though, of course, everyone's skin is different with different outcome or result.
Problems associated with aging skin, unfortunately, can't be cured by any creams regardless how expensive they are. Once wrinkle appears, skin becomes loose and goes towards south and pigmentation shows up, only surgery or laser can get rid of them, not cream.
on July 20, 2017
I was skeptical initially, but my skin is softer after just three weeks or so of use. After my most recent child's birth, hormonal changes caused a significant case of psoriasis, and Olay has helped reduce some of the redness of the spots on my face. The fragrance-free formula does not sting my eyes at all. I am pleased thus far with this product.
on July 22, 2017
Good price for product I've been using for years.
on May 12, 2017
I've used Olay products over 20 years love the product
on July 18, 2017
So far works good. Gave 4 stars instead of 5 since seems a little expensive.
on April 25, 2017
Nice
on February 15, 2014
Unfortunately when I order this, who ever filled my order, gave me a different regenerist product, So I had to go to a box store and buy this item that I had order from you . Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream Fragrance Free ia a little pricey but I'd rate it a strong 4. Thank-you
on January 2, 2017
BAD, BAD, BAD! False claim. The product IS scented. Don't get anywhere close to eyes. Very annoying.
on May 25, 2016