Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 23, 2017
My Wife Is Pleased With This product and uses it every day... My Mom used Oil Of Olay Products for at least 50 years, when she passed on she looked closer to 55 years old than 85 years old and she didn't have a wrinkle one on her face, I should probably take a bath in this stuff and look much younger, just thinking about it is already making me feel younger.
In all seriousness Mom was a fair-skinned redhead that took a lot of pride in her looks and Oil of Olay products that she used religiously did a awesome job and when she looked in the mirror it made her feel good about herself.
Thank You Oil of Olay for making great products That Work !
I don't own any stock in Oil of Olay products.
on November 10, 2017
This is a fake Olay product, not the real thing. The packaging and font are completely different than the real stuff. See pics. Real product on left, this one on the right.
review imagereview image
on January 23, 2014
I have used so many anti-aging products, some of them were very expensive and I come back to Olay Regenerist. I have seen some improvement and considering the price, it is a good product. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I did notice breakouts when using it though, of course, everyone's skin is different with different outcome or result.
Problems associated with aging skin, unfortunately, can't be cured by any creams regardless how expensive they are. Once wrinkle appears, skin becomes loose and goes towards south and pigmentation shows up, only surgery or laser can get rid of them, not cream.
on July 20, 2017
I was skeptical initially, but my skin is softer after just three weeks or so of use. After my most recent child's birth, hormonal changes caused a significant case of psoriasis, and Olay has helped reduce some of the redness of the spots on my face. The fragrance-free formula does not sting my eyes at all. I am pleased thus far with this product.
on January 18, 2018
I really like that there is no fragrance. Works well, lightweight with no oily residue.
on July 22, 2017
Good price for product I've been using for years.
on October 24, 2017
Been using this for years and still the best I can find
on October 14, 2017
I use this product all the time and like it very much.
on October 23, 2017
The container is slightly different than Sam's Club. Product seems the same!
on August 13, 2017
been using for 12 years, and my skin does not look 69 years old! Highly Recommend