Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 23, 2017
My Wife Is Pleased With This product and uses it every day... My Mom used Oil Of Olay Products for at least 50 years, when she passed on she looked closer to 55 years old than 85 years old and she didn't have a wrinkle one on her face, I should probably take a bath in this stuff and look much younger, just thinking about it is already making me feel younger.
In all seriousness Mom was a fair-skinned redhead that took a lot of pride in her looks and Oil of Olay products that she used religiously did a awesome job and when she looked in the mirror it made her feel good about herself.
Thank You Oil of Olay for making great products That Work !
I don't own any stock in Oil of Olay products.
2 people found this helpful
on January 23, 2014
I have used so many anti-aging products, some of them were very expensive and I come back to Olay Regenerist. I have seen some improvement and considering the price, it is a good product. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I did notice breakouts when using it though, of course, everyone's skin is different with different outcome or result.
Problems associated with aging skin, unfortunately, can't be cured by any creams regardless how expensive they are. Once wrinkle appears, skin becomes loose and goes towards south and pigmentation shows up, only surgery or laser can get rid of them, not cream.
2 people found this helpful
on April 16, 2017
I've been using this moisturizer for 6 years now and still love it! It is just as good as those expensive department store and spa brands. I don't miss spending over $100 for a jar Chanel Le Lift. Give it a try! You'll thank me later
One person found this helpful
on January 18, 2018
I really like that there is no fragrance. Works well, lightweight with no oily residue.
on June 26, 2017
This is great stuff. My skin absolutely loves the scent-free version! It makes my 60 year old face glow (not in a greasy way).
One person found this helpful
on October 23, 2017
The container is slightly different than Sam's Club. Product seems the same!
on August 13, 2017
been using for 12 years, and my skin does not look 69 years old! Highly Recommend
on July 20, 2017
I was skeptical initially, but my skin is softer after just three weeks or so of use. After my most recent child's birth, hormonal changes caused a significant case of psoriasis, and Olay has helped reduce some of the redness of the spots on my face. The fragrance-free formula does not sting my eyes at all. I am pleased thus far with this product.
on October 14, 2017
I use this product all the time and like it very much.
on July 18, 2017
So far works good. Gave 4 stars instead of 5 since seems a little expensive.