Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 10, 2017
This is a fake Olay product, not the real thing. The packaging and font are completely different than the real stuff. See pics. Real product on left, this one on the right.
review imagereview image
on October 23, 2017
The container is slightly different than Sam's Club. Product seems the same!
on January 23, 2014
I have used so many anti-aging products, some of them were very expensive and I come back to Olay Regenerist. I have seen some improvement and considering the price, it is a good product. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I did notice breakouts when using it though, of course, everyone's skin is different with different outcome or result.
Problems associated with aging skin, unfortunately, can't be cured by any creams regardless how expensive they are. Once wrinkle appears, skin becomes loose and goes towards south and pigmentation shows up, only surgery or laser can get rid of them, not cream.
on July 20, 2017
I was skeptical initially, but my skin is softer after just three weeks or so of use. After my most recent child's birth, hormonal changes caused a significant case of psoriasis, and Olay has helped reduce some of the redness of the spots on my face. The fragrance-free formula does not sting my eyes at all. I am pleased thus far with this product.
on July 22, 2017
Good price for product I've been using for years.
on October 24, 2017
Been using this for years and still the best I can find
on October 14, 2017
I use this product all the time and like it very much.
on October 28, 2017
Works for me!
on May 12, 2017
I've used Olay products over 20 years love the product
on July 18, 2017
So far works good. Gave 4 stars instead of 5 since seems a little expensive.