Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on September 23, 2017
My Wife Is Pleased With This product and uses it every day... My Mom used Oil Of Olay Products for at least 50 years, when she passed on she looked closer to 55 years old than 85 years old and she didn't have a wrinkle one on her face, I should probably take a bath in this stuff and look much younger, just thinking about it is already making me feel younger.
In all seriousness Mom was a fair-skinned redhead that took a lot of pride in her looks and Oil of Olay products that she used religiously did a awesome job and when she looked in the mirror it made her feel good about herself.
Thank You Oil of Olay for making great products That Work !
I don't own any stock in Oil of Olay products.
on August 13, 2017
been using for 12 years, and my skin does not look 69 years old! Highly Recommend
on January 23, 2014
I have used so many anti-aging products, some of them were very expensive and I come back to Olay Regenerist. I have seen some improvement and considering the price, it is a good product. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I did notice breakouts when using it though, of course, everyone's skin is different with different outcome or result.
Problems associated with aging skin, unfortunately, can't be cured by any creams regardless how expensive they are. Once wrinkle appears, skin becomes loose and goes towards south and pigmentation shows up, only surgery or laser can get rid of them, not cream.
on July 20, 2017
I was skeptical initially, but my skin is softer after just three weeks or so of use. After my most recent child's birth, hormonal changes caused a significant case of psoriasis, and Olay has helped reduce some of the redness of the spots on my face. The fragrance-free formula does not sting my eyes at all. I am pleased thus far with this product.
on July 22, 2017
Good price for product I've been using for years.
on May 12, 2017
I've used Olay products over 20 years love the product
on July 18, 2017
So far works good. Gave 4 stars instead of 5 since seems a little expensive.
on August 24, 2017
My wife cannot find the fragrance free version anywhere else so thank you! Everyone comments on her lovely skin so it must be working!
on April 25, 2017