Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 14, 2017
There are so many reviews on here that I'm not going to go into enormous detail about it other than I really like it. My concern in buying it on Amazon was that it would not be an authentic product. What it seems is that some sellers on here sell the real deal while others sell fakes. I purchased mine from Price Princess and was concerned because the jar looked different than one I looked at in Walmart, plus it had several different numbers on it (none of which matched), so I actually contacted Proctor & Gamble, which makes and distributes this. They responded quickly to me and even requested pictures of the jar and box, then told me that it was indeed one of their genuine products. (They even sent me a coupon for a free jar of it to redeem at a local retailer as a courtesy.) Sadly, the bottom line seems to be that, while this is indeed a great product, some sellers on Amazon will give you a real product, and others won't. My best advice would be to do what I did and contact P&G (who respond very quickly) and make sure yours is real and if not, demand your money back from Amazon (especially if you have the proof from P&G that it's fake). Hope that helps somebody.
428 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 12, 2017
This is VERY FAKE!
The package came open, unsealed. Lots of dust on the bottle inside. The labels are crooked and not in the correct places. Very bad print on the labels; even the text is skewed a bit. No Olay logo on the lid. The funniest thing is, the "fragrance-free" cream is scented with cheap smell
I am so disappointed! This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Amazon really should have better quality control!
51 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2017
almost 42 years and love this product have been using for 3 years, found the bigger size on amazon and save about $15 on price and free shipping with my prime.
review image
97 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on January 3, 2016
I was exceedingly skeptical about purchasing a face product not made organically. I use only edible grade oils as everything else makes my rosacea go out-of-control. But I am in my mid-thirties now, it's cold, and my oils were not cutting it. This is my 4th product, Eclos being the first (works well but difficult to find), No. & (rosacea did NOT like), and Boot's Botanics (horrid smelling and rosacea irritating), then this stuff. The Regenerist system is wonderful. I use oil to remove my makeup, the cream cleanser to deep clean, then the serum and the cream. The latter I use in the morning and evening. My skin is silky and moisturized, and my fine lines have disappeared (I do not have any deep lines yet, so I can't speak to those). Most exciting (and unanticipated) is that my rosacea has improved after 1 week's use, the redness and sensitivity is nearly gone, which is a miracle during the winter months. It is much pricier than making all my own stuff, but well worth it for the fantastic results. I have two photos, one is a typical my-face shot, and the other (the one that insists on being effing sideways, sorry) is after a week's use. The difference in redness on my face and the texture of my skin is pretty cool, and both pictures are without filters/makeup. I hope this review helps someone! I am a for-life user!
381 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2016
I'm a dude. My face gets dry. Anything I've used to moisturize has always irritated my face. I get all blotchy and red. This stuff is the only stuff that I can use consistently. So I secretly moisturize using this chick stuff and I don't tell anyone my secret.
249 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 7, 2018
Not the original manufactured product, in my opinion. Doesn't look or feel like original. I read another review he re where someone called Olay and it was still questionable if this is original. Pictured is an original product purchased in-store and the right is what I purchased off Amazon. The lid is wrong and they used plastic labels. Make your determination on authenticity.
review image
15 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on October 28, 2017
The product I received is NOT the product pictured in the stock photo. It is not the real Olay brand. It smells (supposed to be fragrance free). The color is a pale yellow. It should be white. The container should be printed on, but instead has stickers. This product is being returned and is not going on my skin.
15 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 28, 2018
I bought this along with a nighttime cream, eye cream, and serum from the same Olay line. I am beyond pleased with this purchase. I’m 38 and my skin care regime has consisted of washing my face daily with st Ives apricot scrub and applying a daily moisturizer. That worked fine until I started to get older and lines and skin tone got more uneven and noticeable. After 3 days of use I can already see a noticeable difference. I have an issue with lotions not absorbing into my skin, that is not an issue with this. It’s light weight and absorbs without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling.
13 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on January 11, 2014
I love this cream. Iʻve been using it for 2 years, and itʻs all the great things that people say it is. I recently ran out of it and decided, for convenience, to open a subscription with Amazon and have a jar sent to me every two months. I received my first order a couple days ago. As soon as I put it on my face, I noticed it was different. The formula that I'm used to always left my face feeling plump and soft, but this formula didnʻt do that at all. I looked at the jar and noticed it looked different from the empty jar of cream that I had used before. Mostly everything about the two jars was the same, except the one I got from Amazon was a deeper color red, and the silver cover did not say OLAY on the top (like it does in the photos on Amazon). When I picked up and read the box, it said MADE IN THAILAND. I went back to the Amazon website to read itʻs product description, and it clearly says MADE IN THE US. So I called the OLAY number that was on the box to speak to a representative. After explaining the situation, she said basically that they are a global company and have factories and distribution centers all over the world, but that any Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream sold in the USand Canada is made in Puerto Rico. So..neither the USA or Thailand. She went on to say I would have to speak to the seller to find out where they are receiving their product from. So I called Amazon and spoke to a Customer Service Rep, and he didn't really have an answer for me either, just saying that he will notify those in charge that the product description doesnʻt match the actual product. He did cancel my subscription, and refunded me the cost of the first jar. Overall, the return experience was awesome, I had no problems with it.

This isnʻt to say things made in Thailand arenʻt good quality, but this formula is just different. It could be a number of factors...the difference in the water...who knows. Bottom line is, I ordered a product that Amazon is advertising as MADE IN THE US and received something MADE IN THAILAND, that had suspicious packaging and felt different. I would save yourself the trouble of returns and buy it from your local drugstore until Amazon figures out where their product is coming from.
1,166 people found this helpful
|5150+ comments|Report abuse
on October 18, 2017
I tried this product 3 times. each time it made my skin feel sticky, itchy and uncomfortable after complete absorption into my face. I've NEVER been sensitive to any skin care products, so this surprised me. After the 3rd application, I just had to wash it off my face. Yeah, it was THAT bad. I've never had a problem with this brand before. Lo and behold, it's NOT a returnable item.
7 people found this helpful