BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free 50ml
Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
55 comments| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2017
My grandmother used to use Oil of Olay when I was a little girl. That's the only think I ever remember her using on her skin. I never thought I'd be using their products, but since trying my 1st bottle of Olay Regenerest Serum, I've become a fan. I love how this makes my skin feel. It goes on smoothly, absorbs into my skin without any greasy or oily feeling afterwards, & makes my skin feel like baby skin. It's a quality made product & I'll definitely be buying it again. It came quickly, was well-packaged, & there were no problems whatsoever. Great product.
on July 9, 2016
This is another olay product that did not disappoint me! I love the pump style jar, its very easy to get out. This comes out kinda like a light gel, not watery or overly thick at all. This has no scent which I love, Glides on your face and makes your skin feel amazing. I used this for about 2 months morning and night and have already had people comment on my skin. This made my face look amazing, and healthy, it did a great job on small imperfections like crows feet and forehead wrinkles. This also did not make my break out at all, or irritate my skin, This is not an all natural serum but it did not make my skin tingle in a bad way or bun like some other serums have in the past. Olay is one of my favorite skincare lines, Its afforadabe and really works, I think this is a serum everyone should try!
on October 26, 2015
I am currently using prescription Tazorac and it dries my skin out like crazy! Every day my skin peels and I look like a lizard. The skin, especially on on my chin, is so dry it feels tight like it is going to crack when I move my face. I exfoliate as best I can and my skin is constantly hyper sensitive-even my blush brush feels rough! This serum is the only product I have found that doesn't sting at all and actually leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It absorbs quickly and makes me face supple enough to banish the tightness. I dont have many wrinkles yet (knock on wood) so I don't know how effective it willbe for signs of aging, but it definitely makes my skin look moist and brighter after each application. Iwill definitely continue go use this product and recommend it go others. I seldom write reviews but felt ghis one merited the effort.
on April 13, 2017
Love this stuff! Moisturizes without feeling heavy or causing breakouts. Can easily wear it under makeup too. This is one of the few products I have used for years and wouldn't trade for the world.
on October 17, 2015
Absolutely horrible. My mother bought this cream because she has sensitive skin and this cream has always worked great for her. Well this time she decided to order from Amazon and was sent a COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT. My mother, being trusting that Amazon wouldn't allow their sellers to sell dangerous junk trusted that the product was real and now has dark blotches on her face as a result of using this cream!! This knockoff cream damaged her skin!

I am attaching photos of the FAKE cream (on the right) next to an authentic bottle on the left. As you can see, the fake is slightly smaller, a darker shade of purple, and inexplicably has "made in thailand" printed on the side. The real cream is thick and white, while the knockoff cream is a lot more watery and the same purple color as the bottle. This seller needs to get kicked off of Amazon, the cream that sent my mom was NOT made by Olay and hurt her skin. We'll be returning this cream immediately.
review image review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2017
This is the second time I have ordered the serum. It seems to work in the sense I put it on every day and am more aware about moisturizing, and cleansing. So it product has built up a nice habit for me of paying attention to my skin. Not sure if it works in and of itself, but mentally I am pleased.
on October 21, 2017
I have used Olay Regenerist Serum for many years it does make your face & neck fill so smooth. And most of all my Dermataligst said their is nothing over the counter will make those wrinkles go away. How ever she did say that "Olay Regenerist" is one of the best products for aging skin.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.