Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,012 reviews
on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
55 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2014
I am on my second bottle of the Olay Regen Micro Sculpting Serum and I love it. I actually have a regimen that i do every morning after I wash my face. I add some of this serum, then I add my moisturizer then finally I add my Olay SPF 15 cream. I've received so many compliments on my skin. I'm 43 years old and my esthetician commented that my skin was very youthful. I think this serum has been extremely helpful in the small fine lines I have around my eyes and my forehead. The elasticity in my skin has really gotten much tighter. I would highly recommend trying this out and sticking with it to see results. Consistency is the key!
on March 18, 2017
Great product! Makes the skin feel so smooth and even. No greasy feeling after applying.
on February 18, 2017
Updated review: lowered my rating and stopped using this product. After using this serum for a few weeks, the puffiness under both eyes looks more obvious. I never noticed this before I started this product. Would not buy again. You try at your own risk. I gave two stars for the way it pumps out just right. It says scent free but there is a smell to it that I don't like.

Don't see a difference yet on my skin but the feel is nice and smooth and not oily. Would buy again.
on November 23, 2012
I don't purchase too many products mainly for women but this one I like. I tried many similiar type products in an attempt to replace a discontinued Avon product I used for dry skin. This works the best.

What I like best is that it actually works and it has no smell, leaves no greasy film and works with one application. It does not take a lot of the product for good results. There is no girliness about it. No one can tell you are using it even after a heavy application. It does turn my face red for a few minutes, less than 5 minutes, but compared to other products, the initial redness is very short lived and never burns nor irritates.

The bottles are small and never empty completely. There is a lot left in each bottle so you must devise a system of getting the expensive serum out. It is so thick you cannot shake it out. I use a wide toothed spring clamp and invert bottle over another.

This is my fourth order and I suspect I will order many more since I tend to keep with a product once I have found one that works well. I reorder when it gets half empty. One bottle will last about two months at most.

I deduct one star for the pump. No stars deducted for the pricing due to quality of product. 4 generous stars.

------------
1/6/2013

Even with the $3 off coupon, the 3.4 ounce is the much better value and the bottle seems huge. Amazon continues to have the best price. I cannot find the 3.4 size locally and the 1.7 size is almost double the price at some high end stores. At Kroger and Walgreens, it can be up to $25/1.7 bottle. Last price I noticed was $21 before holidays.
on July 13, 2017
I was worried when I saw the new packaging that this would be a radical change from the old formula. It still has niacinamide in it as well as many of the same ingredients. I love this serum as it has given the skin on my face and hands new l8fe -- and I don't even use it every day! I know it is sold as a facial product, but it takes care of crepey wrinkles on my arms and hands too. Can't recommend it enough -- and one bottle lasts quite a long time as well.
on October 26, 2016
One of the best products I have used. I'm on my 4th bottle. After looking online for md recommended serums this was on many of the lists. I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin and I have not had a single problem, I use it twice a day under my make up and Olay total effects lotion with spf 30 for the daytime and at night, I mix it with a drop of my facial oil and put it under my Olay night firming cream.
on March 2, 2016
Excellent product, and I have tried many! The Olay sculpting line works as well for me as the high dollar products. I also use the sculpting cream. Don't really know if it's necessary or not, but I like to use it that way. I usually use the cream in the morning, and use the serum and cream at night, serum first. I do not plan to be without it...goes on like silk. My skin looks pretty good for 70!
on December 5, 2015
I use this along with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and it keeps my skin very well hydrated and looking great. I can't say how it does on wrinkles though, since I'm younger and I'm using it more for hydration and prevention of wrinkles. There is no fragrance with the serum and it absorbs into the skin very well with no greasy feeling after. I am very pleased with this purchase and will continue using it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.