BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free 50ml
Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
55 comments| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2017
As I get older, I'm realizing I need to seriously start taking care of my skin so I looked online for many different products and ended up with this brand because it had excellent reviews and I'm familiar with it. In the end, I've been using this for a few months and I'm very glad I got it because it does seem to do what it says it'll do. My skin is smoother and looks younger and I'm really hoping it'll undo some of the damage that I've let happen in the past. I'm very low maintenance when it comes to my skin care, 30SPF lotion every morning after showering, wash face at night and night lotion is all I do. I don't even wear make up but I rarely wear sunscreen, just whatever's in my day facial lotion and I don't think that was ever enough to really prevent sun damage and aging spots.
on October 17, 2015
Absolutely horrible. My mother bought this cream because she has sensitive skin and this cream has always worked great for her. Well this time she decided to order from Amazon and was sent a COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT. My mother, being trusting that Amazon wouldn't allow their sellers to sell dangerous junk trusted that the product was real and now has dark blotches on her face as a result of using this cream!! This knockoff cream damaged her skin!

I am attaching photos of the FAKE cream (on the right) next to an authentic bottle on the left. As you can see, the fake is slightly smaller, a darker shade of purple, and inexplicably has "made in thailand" printed on the side. The real cream is thick and white, while the knockoff cream is a lot more watery and the same purple color as the bottle. This seller needs to get kicked off of Amazon, the cream that sent my mom was NOT made by Olay and hurt her skin. We'll be returning this cream immediately.
review image review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 245 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2017
I used the product as directed twice a day for a little over a month. I am sorry to say that the product did not do anything as far as wrinkle help at all. I have a crows feet and eye bags I wanted help with, but sadly this Serum did nothing. It might have worked on others, but my skin did not react tot he product I was hoping it would. I will not order it again.
on September 27, 2017
This is the second time I have ordered the serum. It seems to work in the sense I put it on every day and am more aware about moisturizing, and cleansing. So it product has built up a nice habit for me of paying attention to my skin. Not sure if it works in and of itself, but mentally I am pleased.
on March 19, 2017
Good
on August 17, 2017
I really like and trust Olay products. Have tried several Olay eye and face products and I like this one too. It's quick and easy to use for my face & neck. Also, I have had several women tell me that I have nice skin (or something like that) or they ask what I use.
on April 11, 2017
I've been using this for about a month and so far I like it. It is a light serum that soaks in easily. I didn't get any break outs from it. It's too soon to really see an improvement but I do like the way it feels on my skin . I use it at night after cleaning my face.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.