Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free 50ml
Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
77 comments| 257 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
0Comment| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

If this review is helpful to you, please click yes so it can be helpful to others as well. Thank you so much for reading!

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 213 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 1, 2017
I UPDATE MY REVIEW! BE AWARE!
July 2nd: I wonder is it a fake product? cause the quality so far do good but the Bottle is differ from the website! And only few days the words on the bottle have gone, I don't think the original product easily gone like that. You can see the second pic i posted. The original one curve on the right, and the fake one curve on the left! The 3rd pic is how the real bottle should look like from olay.com. And the price is $26.99 instead of $19.99 on amazon. We should BUY NEW FORMULA!

July 1st, 2017: The first time I applied this, I felt amazing and absolutely in love with this! it's Smooth, fresh, gentle, absorb very well, feel tighty...I love Olay!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on October 22, 2015
This is the only thing I use on my face other than water and very occasionally the Olay face wash. I have been using it since it came out, I believe. This picture is of me without make up. I am 48 years old. You decide.
review image
22 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 14, 2015
One customer wrote she uses it as a MAKEUP PRIMER, too! Love the REGENERIST line. This product was a great value, and works beautifully. Use AM and PM daily, and get so many compliments on my skin. I sometimes use in combo with REGENERIST Micro-Sculpting Cream. Then at night I add other items from regime: Alpha Hydrox 12% Souffle OR Alpha Hydrox 14% Serum PLUS Alpha Hydrox Retinol (Vit. A, fabulous) OR Kiehls' Vitamin C. My skin has a nearly glass-y texture in the morning. (Use sunscreen during day. AVOID prolonged exposure to sun if using Alpha Hydrox AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) products.
on January 28, 2018
I bought this along with a daytime and nighttime cream, and eye cream from the same Olay line. I am beyond pleased with this purchase. I’m 38 and my skin care regime has consisted of washing my face daily with st Ives apricot scrub and applying a daily moisturizer. That worked fine until I started to get older and lines and skin tone got more uneven and noticeable. After 3 days of use I can already see a noticeable difference. I have an issue with lotions not absorbing into my skin, that is not an issue with this. It’s light weight and absorbs without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling. Love the smell of this serum, it’s light and not overpowering. This is my first time using a serum, and I’m happy with it.
on January 12, 2018
Great stuff. I can use it everywhere on my face, including and especially the sensitive area around my eyes. My eyes are sensitive to many products and this is one product that I have never had a problem with and that I find also provides satisfactory moisturizing to the area under and around my eyes. I have tried many, many products, including much more expensive ones, and I have never found any as satisfactory as this one. I am only giving it 4 stars because of concerns I have that Proctor and Gamble, which makes this product, still does product testing on animals. According to their website, however, they state that they are committed to eliminating animal testing, so hopefully one day I can change this review to 5 stars.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 8, 2017
I purchased the fragrance-free micro-sculpting serum *specifically* because of the combination of ingredients it contained, including sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid). I spent plenty of time researching it, thinking I'd finally found my long-term replacement for the overpriced Boots No7 serum. However, the serum I received has a DIFFERENT INGREDIENT LIST than what you see here. It does NOT contain the highly valued hyaluronic acid and seems to be missing other ingredients as well. What's worse, it apparently isn't a recent formula change; after receiving mine, I searched the reviews here and found other complaints about the exact same thing - dating back to at least 11 months ago! I normally trust Olay and am really disappointed in this. I'll submit an "incorrect product info" comment, but I'm sure I'm not the first to do it. It's a bit fishy that they haven't corrected the ingredient list for such a popular product, at least not as of now (December 2017).
on March 17, 2015
I purchased this together with the Olay Regenerist Night Elixir almost a month ago. I am 67 years old and have never purchased any type of anti-aging products and have never used any type of Olay products. I have always taken good care of my skin but noticed wrinkled lines on both sides of my mouth area. I cannot afford any type of surgical procedures and felt hopeless. I am so stunned that this really works that I keep looking in the mirror! The wrinkles are almost totally gone! Please give it time to work....I used these morning and at night for a month. This is almost too good to be true but it is!!! I will always order Olay products!!