Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,941 reviews
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
33 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2015
What can I say? You already know it's good. Can't beat the price. PS I started using on my aging hands (since I already use another Olay Regenerist cream on my face) .Really helps them. PPS I'm 67 and have been using the Regenerist line of Olay's face creams ever since they came out -evey day without fail - because Dr. Dean Adler said peptides actually do reduce & prevent fine line wrinkles. He then gave out names of the products that have peptides, and the Olay Regenerist creams were the only ones I could afford. It's been 20 years since then and I have very few wrinkles (and the ones I do have were there when I started using the creams) . I haven't used any other face creams so I think I can safely say the Regenerist creams (with peptides) really DO work.
on February 27, 2016
This product made my skin break out really bad. I've never had rashes like this in my life. It's literally all over my face. I put it in the morning and my skin started itching and burning and having rashes on the same day at night. Very disappointed. Had to stop using it.
on December 14, 2015
One customer wrote she uses it as a MAKEUP PRIMER, too! Love the REGENERIST line. This product was a great value, and works beautifully. Use AM and PM daily, and get so many compliments on my skin. I sometimes use in combo with REGENERIST Micro-Sculpting Cream. Then at night I add other items from regime: Alpha Hydrox 12% Souffle OR Alpha Hydrox 14% Serum PLUS Alpha Hydrox Retinol (Vit. A, fabulous) OR Kiehls' Vitamin C. My skin has a nearly glass-y texture in the morning. (Use sunscreen during day. AVOID prolonged exposure to sun if using Alpha Hydrox AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) products.
on June 13, 2016
I have noticed since I started using this product that my skin is more hydrated than it has been in ages. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend.
on November 1, 2016
The item is defective. The pump is detached from the tube, so I cant get any product out!
review image review image
on February 13, 2017
The pump arrived defective on this item, requiring opening the top and "wiping" the product off the pump wand. Surprised to realize there is no return on the product, so I'll eat this one and remember to avoid the seller.
on March 14, 2017
I've been using this serum for two months (twice daily) along with a Retinol-based night cream and have seen a reduction in the age spots along my hairline. My skin also feels very moisturized when I wake up. It's got a very silky, non greasy feel. I've purchased and started another bottle-one lasted from late January until early March. Really like it!
on April 6, 2015
Am 67 and have been using Oil of Olay products since my early 20s, adjusting products based on aging. Last Thanksgiving a friend's twin, who visits fairly often from Hawaii, discovered my age and was totally shocked. He thought I was the same age as he and his twin, who are 51! Also have lost the brown marks from sun damage since using the serum then the cream twice daily. I had a large, dark brown mark on my left cheek from driving over 100 miles a day in my job with the sun frequently shining in my window, and it's now nearly invisible. Am I pleased with Oil of Olay products? Oh yeah!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.