Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free 50ml
Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
66 comments| 190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 27, 2017
I had been using the previous formula since at least 2012. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and this serum provided the perfect amount of moisture without causing reactions or acne. While the new formula does not cause reactions, it makes my skin too shiny and I have about a dozen small whiteheads all over my face (an issue I've never had as my issue is cystic acne). I'm very disappointed as I feel like I now have to start all over to find a serum and waste a lot of money to find something new.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 17, 2015
Absolutely horrible. My mother bought this cream because she has sensitive skin and this cream has always worked great for her. Well this time she decided to order from Amazon and was sent a COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT. My mother, being trusting that Amazon wouldn't allow their sellers to sell dangerous junk trusted that the product was real and now has dark blotches on her face as a result of using this cream!! This knockoff cream damaged her skin!

I am attaching photos of the FAKE cream (on the right) next to an authentic bottle on the left. As you can see, the fake is slightly smaller, a darker shade of purple, and inexplicably has "made in thailand" printed on the side. The real cream is thick and white, while the knockoff cream is a lot more watery and the same purple color as the bottle. This seller needs to get kicked off of Amazon, the cream that sent my mom was NOT made by Olay and hurt her skin. We'll be returning this cream immediately.
review image review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 295 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 19, 2017
Good
on December 7, 2017
I've been having a really hard time finding something to moisturize but not clog or irritate my skin, I think I've finally found it. I've been using a week and am already super pleased with the results. My skin is so happy and that makes me happy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 25, 2016
I use many different beauty products. This one leaves my skin soft and silky. I like the smooth evenness it gives too. In the morning and evening is when I use it. I like the way it quickly is absorbed into my skin. The texture feels very light when applied. There is no greasy mess and the fragrance free scent is a bonus. Pretty good serum for me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 25, 2016
I have used it for years and will never give up
on December 21, 2015
So far, I love how this lotion feels on my face. It feels very luxurious and actually helps my foundation (NAKED liquid foundation) stay on better! My skin feels more dewy all day. I haven't noticed a difference on the bags under my eyes, though. There may be no helping that...