Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,982 reviews
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
44 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2017
I'm a 30-something new mom to a baby that had colic for six months. Screaming fits day and night. A baby that hated to sleep. Needless to say, my face and skin suffered and clearly displayed how tired, worn out, and stressed I was. I aged about five years within a matter of months. In comes this product. In less than a week my skin was softer, smoother, my pores were dramatically reduced, wrinkles were less defined, and I had that nice glow back. My skin looks better now than it did before I even got pregnant. With little time for makeup, I can now go the day without anything on my face and still feel confident. I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a boost!
on June 13, 2016
I have noticed since I started using this product that my skin is more hydrated than it has been in ages. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend.
on March 14, 2017
I've been using this serum for two months (twice daily) along with a Retinol-based night cream and have seen a reduction in the age spots along my hairline. My skin also feels very moisturized when I wake up. It's got a very silky, non greasy feel. I've purchased and started another bottle-one lasted from late January until early March. Really like it!
on February 16, 2015
This is my favorite face cream ever. It has a nice tightening feel to it. After I've used it for about a week, I feel like my skin is softer on the surface, smoother, less 'rough' and 'bumpy'. I like the way it feels on my face, not greasy or heavy. It doesn't make me sweat under it.

The biggest plus I've found with it is that my foundation makeup (though I don't wear it very often) goes on so smoothly and easily and I use less of it for coverage after I've used the Regenerist cream on my face first.

It has a very light scent, but not really detectable, so you don't have to worry about it with other fragrances. I use it twice per day, in the morning and in the evening after I've washed my face. I feel like the fine lines around my mouth and eyes are actually smoother and my skin is softer and smoother overall. I have just started using it on my neck--I'm only 44 with really smooth skin, and I'm hoping that this Regenerist will help me keep it that way!
on March 18, 2017
Upper lip wrinkles noticeably improved- I'm sold- age 68
on November 11, 2013
Years ago, when wrinkle development bothered me, I researched and decided on Olay daily serum. Been getting regularly via Subscribe and Save, which helps w/cost and convenience.
My skin is 60+ yrs old and sensitive. Stuff I've used in the past suddenly causes skin reactions, but NOT the Olay Daily Serum. It' goes on smoothly, takes only a few 'squirts' for complete face/neck coverage. No smell, and after about 10 minutes of soaking in, ready for makeup, if needed.
There is no sun protection w/this, so if that's a concern, it's not for you. Also, if you're looking for wrinkle reduction, there's better but more expensive. Wrinkles are a fact of life, so my reaction to them was easier/cheaper to adjust than continuing a fruitless search for the perfect serum.
on July 1, 2017
I UPDATE MY REVIEW! BE AWARE!
July 2nd: I wonder is it a fake product? cause the quality so far do good but the Bottle is differ from the website! And only few days the words on the bottle have gone, I don't think the original product easily gone like that. You can see the second pic i posted. The original one curve on the right, and the fake one curve on the left! The 3rd pic is how the real bottle should look like from olay.com. And the price is $26.99 instead of $19.99 on amazon. We should BUY NEW FORMULA!

July 1st, 2017: The first time I applied this, I felt amazing and absolutely in love with this! it's Smooth, fresh, gentle, absorb very well, feel tighty...I love Olay!
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 25, 2014
I am on my second bottle of the Olay Regen Micro Sculpting Serum and I love it. I actually have a regimen that i do every morning after I wash my face. I add some of this serum, then I add my moisturizer then finally I add my Olay SPF 15 cream. I've received so many compliments on my skin. I'm 43 years old and my esthetician commented that my skin was very youthful. I think this serum has been extremely helpful in the small fine lines I have around my eyes and my forehead. The elasticity in my skin has really gotten much tighter. I would highly recommend trying this out and sticking with it to see results. Consistency is the key!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.