Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,049 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,881 reviews
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
on April 25, 2015
What can I say? You already know it's good. Can't beat the price. PS I started using on my aging hands (since I already use another Olay Regenerist cream on my face) .Really helps them. PPS I'm 67 and have been using the Regenerist line of Olay's face creams ever since they came out -evey day without fail - because Dr. Dean Adler said peptides actually do reduce & prevent fine line wrinkles. He then gave out names of the products that have peptides, and the Olay Regenerist creams were the only ones I could afford. It's been 20 years since then and I have very few wrinkles (and the ones I do have were there when I started using the creams) . I haven't used any other face creams so I think I can safely say the Regenerist creams (with peptides) really DO work.
on August 23, 2016
This is okay but not very moisturizing.
Honestly at this point I'm only using it so that I don't throw it out without finishing it.
I was expecting it to be more moisturizing and make a difference but I've been using it every morning and have not seen a difference in my skin.
I have normal to dry skin and my nose needs exfoliation at least 3 times a week... This does not help dry skin... it's just a normal creamy serum.
Nothing special. At times it can bunch up and crumble.
on October 22, 2015
This is the only thing I use on my face other than water and very occasionally the Olay face wash. I have been using it since it came out, I believe. This picture is of me without make up. I am 48 years old. You decide.
review image
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 27, 2016
This product made my skin break out really bad. I've never had rashes like this in my life. It's literally all over my face. I put it in the morning and my skin started itching and burning and having rashes on the same day at night. Very disappointed. Had to stop using it.
on April 28, 2014
At sixty-four, I've used all kinds of moisturizers. Having had dry skin my whole life, I started to use a moisturizer when I was about seventeen. I didn't wear a foundation; just moisturizer and lipstick. Without the former, I'd be a mass of wrinkles at my current age. Without the latter, someone would have already buried me because I look like I'm dead with no lipstick.

I never bothered with drug store moisturizers much because I was a snob; plain and simple. In high school, I worked downtown and bought my moisturizer in the local department store. I think my first moisturizer was made by Clinique and from there, I just kept trying others. Seriously, how dry did I think my skin was? Plain old Vaseline would have worked just fine. Ah, but ignorance was bliss and I never knew how uneducated I was until I read a book by Paula Begoun. Brothers and Sisters, she helped me see the light! And the inside of a drug store! It was her book and the demise of Prescriptives that made me decide to try this new Oil of Olay series that was being advertised. A born cynic, I didn't think it would make any difference in my skin.

I chose the Regenerist line, based on my skin type, and I've never looked back. The Micro-Sculpting Cream was the first to come out in that line, I believe. I used it faithfully, morning and night, and I liked it. It didn't make my skin break out and combined with a Mary Kay mask I've used week for ages, my skin looked nice. I don't have many wrinkles but that's not because of anything I've done. It's my mother's good genes and the fact that I've always hated sitting in the sun! But I truly think this product has helped my skin look better. I have very sensitive skin and many "natural" products make me break. I tend to stay with chemicals as much as possible and this product appeared to have a nice mix of the two.

Then Olay came out with a Regenerating Serum that was white and came in a 3.4 ounce bottle. You were supposed to put that underneath the original Micro-Sculpting Cream. With the manufacturers' coupons and the sales in various Drug Stores, you could get the pair for a very reasonable price. The combination didn't really made a difference in my skin. I figured maybe it was doing something I couldn't see.

Then, all of a sudden, I couldn't find my white Regenerating Serum. Instead, this Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum was on the shelf in its place. I muttered and complained and waited until I found a coupon for it and then waited for a sale. I was sure this would make my skin break out and besides, it cost more and I was getting only half as much in a bottle.

I tried it. I have to say that within about two weeks, I couldn't believe the difference this Serum made in my skin. I've always had dark circles under my eyes. So did my father. And doctors had always said it was due to my allergy. Suddenly, my black circles were lightening to grey. My skin looked terrific!

I don't actually know how long I've used it but the combination of the two products has kept my skin soft and while I have a few brown sun spots and some wrinkles, my skin looks really good. I'm not bragging. When I go to a department store, the painted ladies always ask which of their moisturizers I'm using. They quickly change the subject when I say it's Oil of Olay.

I can't recommend it strongly enough. We're all going to get wrinkles but if we can slow the process down, we're fools not to do it and this product is the one that's helped me the most. Good luck to anyone who tries it and I hope it works as well for you as it has for me.
on January 9, 2014
I have used Olay regenerating serum for years now. This is the first time I bought it through Amazon, I always bought it at the store in the past. It came in a different package than the serum I always bought in the store. It also has different consistency and feels different on my skin. I will not be buying it from Amazon again. At a store, at least I can see what I'm getting.
on March 2, 2015
For some unknown reason I have never been able to use any Oil of Olay products, and I've been trying since 1978!. My mother swore by Oil of Olay and used it daily, but for some reason it has always caused my skin to burn. I had hoped whatever is in their products would no longer bother me, but unfortunately, that's not the case. I am not someone who is prone to allergies. I've tried all kinds of products in the past. I really very surprised that I'm still reacting to this line the same way I did when I was 18 years old!

I'm giving it 3 stars because the problem is clearly mine, still I'd caution anyone whose had a previous bad reaction to Oil of Olay.
on July 10, 2016
Very disappointed in this serum. All I experienced was itchy skin and developed bumps under the skin. Did not care for the strong perfume scent either. This made my eyes water. Will not purchase again.
on May 29, 2014
There's hundreds of 5-star reviews out there on this product, but thought I'd throw mine out there too. I am 48, in good shape and with decent skin, just trying to "maintain" the looks! I've used this for some years now but every so often deviate and try something new - well enough of that! Just got done reviewing the worst thing I've used in awhile (DMAE Firming Fluid, FYI), SO I am never "cheating" on this Olay serum ever again! Why is it so great? First off fragrance free is awesome, it's moisturizing without being greasy, it smooths, soothes, plumps, fills the pores, goes right over the EYES too with no irritation, makes your makeup glide on & then stay put - you know, everything we need! SO if all the other reviews haven't convinced you to try it, hopefully mine will!