Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,050 reviews
on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
55 comments| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2015
I use this along with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and it keeps my skin very well hydrated and looking great. I can't say how it does on wrinkles though, since I'm younger and I'm using it more for hydration and prevention of wrinkles. There is no fragrance with the serum and it absorbs into the skin very well with no greasy feeling after. I am very pleased with this purchase and will continue using it.
on September 24, 2013
I use this product not because it makes wrinkles disappear--it doesn't--but because I love the way it makes my skin feel. Being 60+, the wrinkles are here to stay. I've earned each and every one of them and they don't stress me out. I just like the silky feel of my skin with this product. I've been using it for several years now. The only thing I don't like about this product is when you get close to the bottom, there is at least 1/4" of product left that you cannot get out of the container. Olay needs to redesign the pump.
on January 20, 2017
My grandmother used to use Oil of Olay when I was a little girl. That's the only think I ever remember her using on her skin. I never thought I'd be using their products, but since trying my 1st bottle of Olay Regenerest Serum, I've become a fan. I love how this makes my skin feel. It goes on smoothly, absorbs into my skin without any greasy or oily feeling afterwards, & makes my skin feel like baby skin. It's a quality made product & I'll definitely be buying it again. It came quickly, was well-packaged, & there were no problems whatsoever. Great product.
on April 13, 2017
Love this stuff! Moisturizes without feeling heavy or causing breakouts. Can easily wear it under makeup too. This is one of the few products I have used for years and wouldn't trade for the world.
on October 26, 2015
I am currently using prescription Tazorac and it dries my skin out like crazy! Every day my skin peels and I look like a lizard. The skin, especially on on my chin, is so dry it feels tight like it is going to crack when I move my face. I exfoliate as best I can and my skin is constantly hyper sensitive-even my blush brush feels rough! This serum is the only product I have found that doesn't sting at all and actually leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It absorbs quickly and makes me face supple enough to banish the tightness. I dont have many wrinkles yet (knock on wood) so I don't know how effective it willbe for signs of aging, but it definitely makes my skin look moist and brighter after each application. Iwill definitely continue go use this product and recommend it go others. I seldom write reviews but felt ghis one merited the effort.
on December 29, 2015
There is no noticeable fragrance and I love how smooth my face feels afterwards. I have dry skin so I find that this is not as moisturizing as I would like but that is not the product's fault so I just layer with additional creams. I think that if the texture was a little more fluid then it would feel more moisturizing. The texture is like a pearlized gel cream for reference. I've purchased this 2 times already so I'll still choose this over anything else right now.
on March 19, 2017
Good
on September 19, 2016
This stuff is magic for my face. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I've gone through a lot of different products trying to find one that doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling oily. This product leaves my skin feeling soft without a greasy / oily feel, and it absorbs quickly so it doesn't leave my hands feeling clammy or gross. Fantastic product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.