Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free, 1.7 Ounce
Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
88 comments| 293 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
0Comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

If this review is helpful to you, please click yes so it can be helpful to others as well. Thank you so much for reading!

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
11 comment| 232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 27, 2017
I had been using the previous formula since at least 2012. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and this serum provided the perfect amount of moisture without causing reactions or acne. While the new formula does not cause reactions, it makes my skin too shiny and I have about a dozen small whiteheads all over my face (an issue I've never had as my issue is cystic acne). I'm very disappointed as I feel like I now have to start all over to find a serum and waste a lot of money to find something new.
on July 1, 2017
I UPDATE MY REVIEW! BE AWARE!
July 2nd: I wonder is it a fake product? cause the quality so far do good but the Bottle is differ from the website! And only few days the words on the bottle have gone, I don't think the original product easily gone like that. You can see the second pic i posted. The original one curve on the right, and the fake one curve on the left! The 3rd pic is how the real bottle should look like from olay.com. And the price is $26.99 instead of $19.99 on amazon. We should BUY NEW FORMULA!

July 1st, 2017: The first time I applied this, I felt amazing and absolutely in love with this! it's Smooth, fresh, gentle, absorb very well, feel tighty...I love Olay!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 22, 2015
This is the only thing I use on my face other than water and very occasionally the Olay face wash. I have been using it since it came out, I believe. This picture is of me without make up. I am 48 years old. You decide.
review image
33 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 14, 2015
One customer wrote she uses it as a MAKEUP PRIMER, too! Love the REGENERIST line. This product was a great value, and works beautifully. Use AM and PM daily, and get so many compliments on my skin. I sometimes use in combo with REGENERIST Micro-Sculpting Cream. Then at night I add other items from regime: Alpha Hydrox 12% Souffle OR Alpha Hydrox 14% Serum PLUS Alpha Hydrox Retinol (Vit. A, fabulous) OR Kiehls' Vitamin C. My skin has a nearly glass-y texture in the morning. (Use sunscreen during day. AVOID prolonged exposure to sun if using Alpha Hydrox AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) products.
on January 28, 2018
I bought this along with a daytime and nighttime cream, and eye cream from the same Olay line. I am beyond pleased with this purchase. I’m 38 and my skin care regime has consisted of washing my face daily with st Ives apricot scrub and applying a daily moisturizer. That worked fine until I started to get older and lines and skin tone got more uneven and noticeable. After 3 days of use I can already see a noticeable difference. I have an issue with lotions not absorbing into my skin, that is not an issue with this. It’s light weight and absorbs without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling. Love the smell of this serum, it’s light and not overpowering. This is my first time using a serum, and I’m happy with it.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 8, 2017
I purchased the fragrance-free micro-sculpting serum *specifically* because of the combination of ingredients it contained, including sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid). I spent plenty of time researching it, thinking I'd finally found my long-term replacement for the overpriced Boots No7 serum. However, the serum I received has a DIFFERENT INGREDIENT LIST than what you see here. It does NOT contain the highly valued hyaluronic acid and seems to be missing other ingredients as well. What's worse, it apparently isn't a recent formula change; after receiving mine, I searched the reviews here and found other complaints about the exact same thing - dating back to at least 11 months ago! I normally trust Olay and am really disappointed in this. I'll submit an "incorrect product info" comment, but I'm sure I'm not the first to do it. It's a bit fishy that they haven't corrected the ingredient list for such a popular product, at least not as of now (December 2017).
22 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 22, 2017
This is excellent for many reasons. First off the ingredients: emolliants, antioxidants, peptides, niacinamide, and vitamin B. The packaging: its packaged in such a way that keeps antioxidants stable ( anti aging products packaged in jars destabalize as soon as you open them). The texture: so smooth and could easily run circles around products that are explicitly for priming make up. Smooths the skin while giving it a healthy dose of good, clinically proven anti aging ingredients. Just pair with sunscreen and you're golden! Excellent product