Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,941 reviews
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
33 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2015
What can I say? You already know it's good. Can't beat the price. PS I started using on my aging hands (since I already use another Olay Regenerist cream on my face) .Really helps them. PPS I'm 67 and have been using the Regenerist line of Olay's face creams ever since they came out -evey day without fail - because Dr. Dean Adler said peptides actually do reduce & prevent fine line wrinkles. He then gave out names of the products that have peptides, and the Olay Regenerist creams were the only ones I could afford. It's been 20 years since then and I have very few wrinkles (and the ones I do have were there when I started using the creams) . I haven't used any other face creams so I think I can safely say the Regenerist creams (with peptides) really DO work.
on February 27, 2016
This product made my skin break out really bad. I've never had rashes like this in my life. It's literally all over my face. I put it in the morning and my skin started itching and burning and having rashes on the same day at night. Very disappointed. Had to stop using it.
on April 6, 2016
Can you say ALLERGIC REACTION? I was so excited to try this product only to have this Regenerist line turn my face into one flaming hot itchy tomato. I don't think I have particularly sensitive skin, but something in here was not for me. Thankfully, Amazon granted me a refund.
on December 14, 2015
One customer wrote she uses it as a MAKEUP PRIMER, too! Love the REGENERIST line. This product was a great value, and works beautifully. Use AM and PM daily, and get so many compliments on my skin. I sometimes use in combo with REGENERIST Micro-Sculpting Cream. Then at night I add other items from regime: Alpha Hydrox 12% Souffle OR Alpha Hydrox 14% Serum PLUS Alpha Hydrox Retinol (Vit. A, fabulous) OR Kiehls' Vitamin C. My skin has a nearly glass-y texture in the morning. (Use sunscreen during day. AVOID prolonged exposure to sun if using Alpha Hydrox AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) products.
on July 10, 2016
Very disappointed in this serum. All I experienced was itchy skin and developed bumps under the skin. Did not care for the strong perfume scent either. This made my eyes water. Will not purchase again.
on June 13, 2016
I have noticed since I started using this product that my skin is more hydrated than it has been in ages. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend.
on November 1, 2016
The item is defective. The pump is detached from the tube, so I cant get any product out!
review image review image
on February 13, 2017
The pump arrived defective on this item, requiring opening the top and "wiping" the product off the pump wand. Surprised to realize there is no return on the product, so I'll eat this one and remember to avoid the seller.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.