Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,962 reviews
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2017
I've used Olay Regenerist for years. People are telling me how young I look. I'm 69 years old people think I'm in my 40's or early 50's.
Claire Minor
review image
44 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2015
What can I say? You already know it's good. Can't beat the price. PS I started using on my aging hands (since I already use another Olay Regenerist cream on my face) .Really helps them. PPS I'm 67 and have been using the Regenerist line of Olay's face creams ever since they came out -evey day without fail - because Dr. Dean Adler said peptides actually do reduce & prevent fine line wrinkles. He then gave out names of the products that have peptides, and the Olay Regenerist creams were the only ones I could afford. It's been 20 years since then and I have very few wrinkles (and the ones I do have were there when I started using the creams) . I haven't used any other face creams so I think I can safely say the Regenerist creams (with peptides) really DO work.
on March 7, 2017
I'm a 30-something new mom to a baby that had colic for six months. Screaming fits day and night. A baby that hated to sleep. Needless to say, my face and skin suffered and clearly displayed how tired, worn out, and stressed I was. I aged about five years within a matter of months. In comes this product. In less than a week my skin was softer, smoother, my pores were dramatically reduced, wrinkles were less defined, and I had that nice glow back. My skin looks better now than it did before I even got pregnant. With little time for makeup, I can now go the day without anything on my face and still feel confident. I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a boost!
on December 14, 2015
One customer wrote she uses it as a MAKEUP PRIMER, too! Love the REGENERIST line. This product was a great value, and works beautifully. Use AM and PM daily, and get so many compliments on my skin. I sometimes use in combo with REGENERIST Micro-Sculpting Cream. Then at night I add other items from regime: Alpha Hydrox 12% Souffle OR Alpha Hydrox 14% Serum PLUS Alpha Hydrox Retinol (Vit. A, fabulous) OR Kiehls' Vitamin C. My skin has a nearly glass-y texture in the morning. (Use sunscreen during day. AVOID prolonged exposure to sun if using Alpha Hydrox AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) products.
on October 22, 2015
This is the only thing I use on my face other than water and very occasionally the Olay face wash. I have been using it since it came out, I believe. This picture is of me without make up. I am 48 years old. You decide.
review image
22 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2016
I have noticed since I started using this product that my skin is more hydrated than it has been in ages. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend.
on November 11, 2013
Years ago, when wrinkle development bothered me, I researched and decided on Olay daily serum. Been getting regularly via Subscribe and Save, which helps w/cost and convenience.
My skin is 60+ yrs old and sensitive. Stuff I've used in the past suddenly causes skin reactions, but NOT the Olay Daily Serum. It' goes on smoothly, takes only a few 'squirts' for complete face/neck coverage. No smell, and after about 10 minutes of soaking in, ready for makeup, if needed.
There is no sun protection w/this, so if that's a concern, it's not for you. Also, if you're looking for wrinkle reduction, there's better but more expensive. Wrinkles are a fact of life, so my reaction to them was easier/cheaper to adjust than continuing a fruitless search for the perfect serum.
on May 15, 2017
I love Olay products but this one doesn't seem to do anything special for the price. Also, there isn't much in the bottle. To get to the 15 days of seeing any real difference you'd be out of this before you got there. I'll stick with Olay's original lotion, the Olay Active Hydrating one. You get way more lotion for a much more affordable price and it really does make your skin look and feel great. Everyone tells me I look almost 20 years younger than my real age. So there you have it. Buy the cheaper stuff and you're skin will do just as well as with the more expensive product.
on March 14, 2017
I've been using this serum for two months (twice daily) along with a Retinol-based night cream and have seen a reduction in the age spots along my hairline. My skin also feels very moisturized when I wake up. It's got a very silky, non greasy feel. I've purchased and started another bottle-one lasted from late January until early March. Really like it!