Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Style Name: Regenerating Lotion SPF 15|Change

Showing 1-10 of 686 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 794 reviews
on September 16, 2016
I've been researching the best moisturizer with spf. My night-time moisturizer is amazing and because I have sensitive skin and can get rashes from the wrong product, it took me years to find that one, but it does not come with spf so I ordered and tried Olay after another well known brand hugely disappointed me. I finished my first bottle and am on my 2nd, enough time to evaluate. I am very happy with this product. It goes on smoothly and feels silky on my face. I also use the olay regenerist eye with it. My make up goes on beautifully and looks the same at the end of the day, with no cakey deposits like some moisturizers can do to your makeup. I recommend it.
on February 27, 2016
Love this! So much less than the department store creams, which I have used ($100 a jar). This is better, less expensive and on Amazon less expensive than my local stores. People ask me all the time, what products I use on my face, and when I say Olay, I get puzzled stares. Trust me, if you are using Lancôme or Estée Lauder like I use to do, you should try the Olay brand and save yourself some money!
on February 16, 2017
I work at a skincare company and have tried probably over 50 products from either my company, or other high-end brands, and this is the best of all of them. I’ve been using this for about a month, and was able to tell the difference after just a few days. My skin cleared up, and doesn’t allow it to break out much, even when I’m hormonal or eating less healthy (usually the two causes of my skin to break out). It’s very hydrating, and has the much-needed SPF for a daily skincare routine.

This is the best skincare product that I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a whole lot of them. You can’t beat the price either!
on August 25, 2015
This is good. It's light, non-greasy, and just right under my makeup during the summer. It has an SPF of 50, so I use it on my neck, front and back, where I'm exposed to the sun due to the cut of my shirt. I've tried other products, but they give me that heavy greasy look on my skin. Yuk! This absorbs beautifully, and it works to protect, and helps with wrinkles, too!
on April 22, 2017
Been using this formula for over a decade. They've changed the bottle a few times, but it's what's inside that counts. It's one of those things where I sometimes wonder if I should switch to something else, but I've never had any issues with this, so what if this is as good as it gets? :)

Had a fried mention that because Regenerist basically sloughs off a small layer of old skin that more SPF should be used. I may try the higher SPF formula next.
on May 12, 2017
Great lightweight spf ! Works well under makeup, does not ball up and pill. Not heavy or greasy, doesn't seem to clog pores. Yes, the fragrance is a bit strong (like a light flowery shampoo), but it goes away quickly and doesn't make my eyes burn like some things can. I would buy this again!
on December 1, 2014
I love this lotion! I have been using it for over two years. It is so light, and I love that it has sunscreen in it. I used to have really dry skin during the winter. However, I started using this lotion, and I noticed an immediate difference. Also, I used to have a problem with lotion melting off of my face when I would exercise. But that isn't the case with this product! I can't really attest to its anti-aging properties or whether it helps with wrinkles, as I am relatively young and haven't started to develop many wrinkles. Also, even before I started using the product, people thought I was younger than I am. I also use the Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two. I will continue to use the Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion for years to come!
on April 7, 2017
I love this stuff! I have oily skin with very large pores, and I use bareMinerals foundation make up. This moisturizer acts as a primer for my foundation, and I don't get a shiny after a few hours as I do with other primers I've used in the past. I highly recommend it!!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 14, 2016
I though it didn't have fragrance (I didn't notice they have a fragrance free version ) but it does have and I couldn't stand it.
on March 28, 2012
I purchased this mainly because of the high SPF. Most facial lotions have 15 or lower SPF and with all the health warnings, I decided to invest in something higher. It is recommended to wear daily sunscreen, even in the winter and reapply after several hours. I find most sunscreens to be sticky and greasy and have an off-smell. I don't mind the smell too much but I do not want to put layers of greasy sunblock on my face, and I especially do not want to have to wash my face 3-4 times a day before putting on another layer. The Olay is not too thick and I don't have any problems with grease. It absorbs well and I forget that I even have it on, at the same time is also moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling soft. It has a slight sunscreen-like smell to it but goes away after a few minutes. The bottle is very tiny and somewhat expensive but I honestly only use 3-4 drops each time. The lotion seems very concentrated and I put less than a grain size dollop and it spreads very nicely. I purchased this October 2011 and have used it almost every morning and I am not even halfway through the bottle. I think I would buy this again.