Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 736 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 847 reviews
on September 9, 2017
One week on the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting line with the Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser and Olay Eyes, i.e. AM: 1. Total Effects Cream Cleanser; 2. Regenerist Micro-sculpting Serum; 3. Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream with SPF 30 (this very one!); 4. Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream OR Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Swirl // PM: Total Effects Cream Cleanser; 2. Regenerist Miracle Boost; 3. Regenerist Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting moisturizer; 4. well... Avene Physiolift Eyes, and I can definitely see facial improvement! Just to explain - I'm 34, mentally stopped at 25, smoker, only water, coffee and beer drinker, fair complexion, with a combination of mostly dry and normal, but sensitive skin, on a 6-7 hr sleep routine during the week and catching up during the weekend, always healthy eating, but currently engaged in a major, but not dramatic, weight-loss routine (13 kg lost since March this year, at least 12 to follow the 13 in their own sweet time), drink around 2-4 litres of water a day. Now, I have always had overall dry skin and hair, but I recently noticed the under-eye lids getting puffy and wrinkly, some crow feet taking shape, along with my expression "Pi lines" between the eyes and on my forehead...I mentally stopped at 25, so I can't be freaking looking more! so, upon extensive research I went with Olay, both Regenerist and Total Effects lines. I have only used the Regenerist products so far + the Total Effects cream cleanser which doesn't have sulfates (I have the Regenerist cream cleanser as well, but that has sulfates...so I'm still reluctant about that touching my dry face...)+the Olay Eyes Ultimate Cream+Olay Regenerist Eye Swirl once+Avene Physiolift Eyes ONLY at night, ALL for just one week... and my skin hasn't been so soft since before I started smoking, the Pi lines are somewhat less visible (don't get me wrong! they are still there if I frown, but finer on a chill face) and the EYES... well... less puffiness, the 2-3 creases under each eye have slightly improved, the dark circles are immediately toned down to a lighter shade, but I'm not sure which product did what... I dabbed on the Avene Physiolift at night, as that has a retinol (vitamin A) derivative (RETINALDEHYDE, good for more sensitive skin) and sunlight-eecky, but I have also put on the Olay Eyes Ultimate Cream and it's slightly pigmented (could work as light concealer) and creamy, but not oily (BTW! none of the Olay products I've used are oily and they're fast-absorbing), and the Olay Regenerist Eye Swirl (I've only used it once during the day) has some mica which reflects the light...But the Regenerist micro-sculpting line seems to be working smoothly after just one week! I will, however, give it a full month before testing the Total Effects line...
on September 12, 2017
I have happily been using regenerist lotion with SPF daily for over 7 years. I had been breaking out and this was the first sunscreen moisturizer did the job while also not causing pimples, and now at 37 I get compliments on my well maintained skin for my age. I'm not sure if the formula changed with this new slimmer bottle, but about 3 months into using it suddenly the lotion now forms little crunchy white plasticky pills as I rub the lotion into my face. Not sure if it's a fluke bottle but I cannot bring myself to risk trying it again as much as it pains me to give up something that worked for me for so long.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2017
I have been using this product for several years and I really like it. I had a small freckle on the side of my forehead and it has gotten lighter and I think it is due to the use of this Olay product.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 14, 2017
For context: I have sensitive, dry skin with rosacea and am in my early 30s. I bought this based on Beautypedia's expert review as well as the amazing reviews here on Amazon.

Unfortunately, the scent is way too strong. Initially I thought I could handle the scent; it smells fresh and clean. After a couple hours of wear, my eyes felt dry and my face was extra red. I couldn't wait to get home and wash it off. I tried using it for a few days to give it a fair shot, but no cigar.

Besides the strong scent, it has a very smooth texture that is easy to spread around the skin, feels light, and does not leave a white cast. Wish they would make a fragrance free version.
on August 28, 2017
My wife has purchased two bottles of this lotion this summer. In both cases the pump dispenser broke when she had used less than 1/3 of the product inside. The lotion itself is satisfactory but the packaging is not. Very disappointing for a $20 lotion. Won't be purchasing again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2017
Dried out my face and made it horribly sensitive to the sun! I used it for four days before throwing in the towel. I ended up going for a hydrating facial at my dermatologist office to repair my skin. My dermatologist said to NEVER use it again.
on December 22, 2016
I love this product. I started buying it several months back and love that it has sunblock in it. I have also noticed a bit of a difference in my skin and wrinkles that I am getting. I also use the under eye cream. I bought this on Amazon because it is a better deal than the stores. I love that there is no oily feel to this. It goes on your skin and you forget that it is on. NO greasy feel left behind.
on July 25, 2016
A great moisturizer and I love that it's spf 50. I have seen other reviews for other high spf moisturizers and other say they have a harsh smell. This does not. In fact I haven't noticed a strong scent at all. It's light and not too heavy. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 18, 2016
I'm usually very happy with Olay products, and I've never had this problem before. This one has caused me to break out, however. I need the extra protection for my face as I'm out in the sun quite a lot, and I haven't burned at all; but the blemishes I have to deal with are not worth the protection. I use alba botanica spf 15 in the winter, and have no problems with breaking out. I wanted to find a strong facial sunblock without scent, however, which is the one thing I dislike very much about the alba. Olay's reputation, reviews, and product description seemed to fit the bill, but there is an ingredient which just doesn't agree with my skin chemistry.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2017
I love this moistureizer. It leaves my face feeling very soft and the texture is much nicer, smoother on the surface. I would recommend this product. I love that it has a sunscreen in it also.