Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 0.5oz|Color: Anti-Aging Eye Treatment|Change

Showing 1-10 of 429 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 481 reviews
on April 4, 2016
For the results I have gotten, the price, and the fact that its available without a Rx, I gave this product 5 stars. It made a very noticeable difference in the appearance of the skin around my eyes, in about 2 weeks. I never thought I would use anti-aging products (I planned to age naturally), but trouble with insomnia and stress were making the skin around my eyes show signs of aging very rapidly, and my (much younger) boyfriend began to subtly hint that he was starting to notice. I am only 28, but my eyes looked 38. So decided to try something from an Olay anti-aging line because it the lotion brand I trust the most, although I had very low expectations of all inexpensive and over-the-counter anti-aging products. To my surprise, this product has drastically reduced to appearance of all the fine lines around my eyes, and reversed that premature aging, so now the skin around my eyes looks youthful and supple like it did when I was a teenager. **I wasn't using any products except face lotion until I started using this product. You may not find that this product works better than others.
on February 14, 2017
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream works! It minimizes the lines under my eyes and lightens the darkness also.
on February 23, 2017
Have used for years and continue to repurchase. Always get compliments on my 52 year old skin looking 40 years old.
on May 7, 2016
I have always been a eye care person since I was in my 20's. I am now 42 and get compliments all the time of how I don't look any older than 30. I use oil of olay products daily and am a true believer in their product as long as you apply it daily.
on April 25, 2016
I am an eye cream fanatic... I have used some and pass them along so that they may be beneficial for another... This, much like another eye cream I have, is on my go-to list...
Works great and really smooths the look of my fine lines and any puffiness I may experience! Yay! Two thumbs up!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 30, 2015
It's ok, doesn't do much more than moisturize my undereye area. It provides some brightening, although it seems to be canceled out when I put my concealer on. I probably won't repurchase. For the price, it is worth trying.
on April 16, 2013
I have been using this for several months and the puffiness has disappeared and the dark circles have also disappeared. My husband saysthat my eyes are looking alot better than what they have been in years.
on September 2, 2016
I've used this eye cream several times over the years. I generally buy it when I can't spend the money on some of the more expensive options at the time. It does mildly help with fine lines and dark circles, and makes the area under/around the eyes look smoother. There are some other eye creams I've tried that are more effective, but for the price you do seem to get your moneys worth. Also, you only need to use a tiny dab, so a bottle lasts a VERY long time.
on June 4, 2014
I brought this to slow down the aging around my eyes. This product definitely give you an instant lift in the morning, perhaps because of its tinted color. This product allows me to leave my house without concealers for my undereye circles because of the tinted color. I like because I definitely notice the immediate difference in the appearance of my eyes once its applied to my eyes. However, I can't give it 5 stars yet because I have to still wait and see if they actually help with my fine lines.
on January 5, 2017
LOVE it!
I'm younger already!
Ha! Gonna keep slathering on daily.
Its light...creamy...soaks in...light scent...all good in my book.