Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Size: 0.5oz|Color: Anti-Aging Eye Treatment|Change

Showing 1-10 of 327 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 371 reviews
on April 4, 2016
For the results I have gotten, the price, and the fact that its available without a Rx, I gave this product 5 stars. It made a very noticeable difference in the appearance of the skin around my eyes, in about 2 weeks. I never thought I would use anti-aging products (I planned to age naturally), but trouble with insomnia and stress were making the skin around my eyes show signs of aging very rapidly, and my (much younger) boyfriend began to subtly hint that he was starting to notice. I am only 28, but my eyes looked 38. So decided to try something from an Olay anti-aging line because it the lotion brand I trust the most, although I had very low expectations of all inexpensive and over-the-counter anti-aging products. To my surprise, this product has drastically reduced to appearance of all the fine lines around my eyes, and reversed that premature aging, so now the skin around my eyes looks youthful and supple like it did when I was a teenager. **I wasn't using any products except face lotion until I started using this product. You may not find that this product works better than others.
on April 25, 2016
I am an eye cream fanatic... I have used some and pass them along so that they may be beneficial for another... This, much like another eye cream I have, is on my go-to list...
Works great and really smooths the look of my fine lines and any puffiness I may experience! Yay! Two thumbs up!
on April 16, 2013
I have been using this for several months and the puffiness has disappeared and the dark circles have also disappeared. My husband saysthat my eyes are looking alot better than what they have been in years.
on March 1, 2017
This is a new addition to my skin care products. I love it! It does help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and under eye circles. I'm very picky when it comes to trying new skin care products as I'm usually disappointed. I will be keeping this one!
on May 7, 2016
I have always been a eye care person since I was in my 20's. I am now 42 and get compliments all the time of how I don't look any older than 30. I use oil of olay products daily and am a true believer in their product as long as you apply it daily.
on December 19, 2016
Half of empty. I afraid to try.
review image
on September 30, 2015
It's ok, doesn't do much more than moisturize my undereye area. It provides some brightening, although it seems to be canceled out when I put my concealer on. I probably won't repurchase. For the price, it is worth trying.
on March 13, 2017
I think this is a knock off. The lotion looks and feels different then when purchased at a store. It feels watered down and doesn't last long at all.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2014
I have only been using this product for 2 weeks an it works great. I am a 53 year old woman who takes good care of herself, but can't help the ever increasing skin on my eyelids that age brings for some of us. I started to feel the difference with my fingers when putting on lotions or make up (less sag) and then I started to see the difference. Far less puffiness even after little sleep. Brighter under the eyes as well. My skin is sensitive and this does not bother it at all. The cream has the consistency of a whipped product and spreads easily. You don't need to use very much at all, so will last awhile. No perfumes or scents. I will absolutely continue to use this and recommend to others.
on March 9, 2017