Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 17, 2017
The contents is not legitimate contents from the actual make! I have used this product for ten years I know the product, the outside packaging looks real, product is not, it is different consistency, it separated which has never occurred from all of the store bought versions, the scent is off, and most importantly it is not moisturizing as normal, it is a fraudulent product. This purchase makes me angry and I will report to the maker and BBB
on November 27, 2017
Love this for my face, under makeup, or all alone. Light enough and doesn't feel greasy. Pleasant scent, great price. The SPF gives me protection from the sun, to help my skin from premature aging.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 8, 2017
Haven't noticed any changes. Feels nice and light. No "fumes" to hurt my eyes. No changes yet. My 7 face moisturizer does about the same thing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 10, 2017
I don’t think this does anything, does’nt even cover up dark circles. The original, clear Classic gel works much better and I’m back to that.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 30, 2017
I've only been using it for a few weeks but I like it so far. It's not oily and goes on smoothly. I can feel my skin tingle a bit after applying it, it's a refreshing feeling.
on July 31, 2016
Good product! Great quality! Perfect seller! fast shipping.. I just loved! Thanks a lot!
on March 9, 2017
not too heavy cream
on October 7, 2017
Have not noticed any change in eye-wrinkles or dark circles. Will use it up, but not sure if worth buying again.
on July 18, 2017
PERFECT - as expected........I have used this product ver since it came on the market and I swear by it.
on February 4, 2016
I've been using Total Effects eye cream daily for about 12 years now. I have very fair, sensitive skin and this helps even out the redness and reduce the puffiness I often get under my eyes in the morning. On light makeup days, I will just wear this and my Miracle Skin Transformer, and my skin is visibly improved. One jar will last me 2-3 months easily. I have had better results with this eye cream than nearly all of the other department store brands I've tried (Clinique, Origins, Lancome, etc). I hope they never stop making this stuff -- I don't want to live without it!