Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 0.5oz|Color: Anti-Aging Eye Treatment|Change

Showing 1-10 of 414 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 465 reviews
on April 4, 2016
For the results I have gotten, the price, and the fact that its available without a Rx, I gave this product 5 stars. It made a very noticeable difference in the appearance of the skin around my eyes, in about 2 weeks. I never thought I would use anti-aging products (I planned to age naturally), but trouble with insomnia and stress were making the skin around my eyes show signs of aging very rapidly, and my (much younger) boyfriend began to subtly hint that he was starting to notice. I am only 28, but my eyes looked 38. So decided to try something from an Olay anti-aging line because it the lotion brand I trust the most, although I had very low expectations of all inexpensive and over-the-counter anti-aging products. To my surprise, this product has drastically reduced to appearance of all the fine lines around my eyes, and reversed that premature aging, so now the skin around my eyes looks youthful and supple like it did when I was a teenager. **I wasn't using any products except face lotion until I started using this product. You may not find that this product works better than others.
on April 30, 2017
This is probably a really great product for most people but my skin does not like it - at all.

I have very sensitive skin and I've used other Oil of Olay products even the anti-aging products with no problem but this product turns my skin red and causes it to peel/flake terribly. It also made it 'hurt' like a sunburn.

The first time I actually thought I'd gotten a sunburn it was so bad. I knew it was one of two things - either a burn from our first day of sun this spring or the new moisturizer. I didn't use the new moisturizer for a few days but once I tried it again on a small area - the same story, my face turned red followed by peeling a few days later. So, I threw this away after apply hydrocortisone to my face because ... ow.

If you have sensitive skin - I strongly suggest avoiding this or if you must buy it, trying this on a very small part of your face/body and doing so when you'll be out of sight for a few days just to make sure you don't have the same reaction.

I've switched to "Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Moisturizer" and have had no problems. It's still good for older skin.
on February 14, 2017
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream works! It minimizes the lines under my eyes and lightens the darkness also.
on February 23, 2017
Have used for years and continue to repurchase. Always get compliments on my 52 year old skin looking 40 years old.
on May 7, 2016
I have always been a eye care person since I was in my 20's. I am now 42 and get compliments all the time of how I don't look any older than 30. I use oil of olay products daily and am a true believer in their product as long as you apply it daily.
on April 25, 2016
I am an eye cream fanatic... I have used some and pass them along so that they may be beneficial for another... This, much like another eye cream I have, is on my go-to list...
Works great and really smooths the look of my fine lines and any puffiness I may experience! Yay! Two thumbs up!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 23, 2016
I have been using this for over a year now. Not sure if it's doing anything or not. Eyes look brighter before I put make up on. But after make up not sure I see a difference.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 30, 2015
It's ok, doesn't do much more than moisturize my undereye area. It provides some brightening, although it seems to be canceled out when I put my concealer on. I probably won't repurchase. For the price, it is worth trying.
on April 16, 2013
I have been using this for several months and the puffiness has disappeared and the dark circles have also disappeared. My husband saysthat my eyes are looking alot better than what they have been in years.
on September 2, 2016
I've used this eye cream several times over the years. I generally buy it when I can't spend the money on some of the more expensive options at the time. It does mildly help with fine lines and dark circles, and makes the area under/around the eyes look smoother. There are some other eye creams I've tried that are more effective, but for the price you do seem to get your moneys worth. Also, you only need to use a tiny dab, so a bottle lasts a VERY long time.