Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 1, 2017
I am having the same experience as others.....I have been buying this product for several years at Walmart. The product I received from Amazon did not have the little thin plastic liner inside the cap that one usually finds the first time you open a new Olay product. And, the product seems watery compared to the normal product I get at Walmart. I'm pretty sure this is a knock off. I'm going to purchase a new product from Walmart today and compare.....
33 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 23, 2017
(Me: In my 30s, with very pale, dry skin, prone to very dark under eye circles and some puffiness.) I ordered the 0.5oz 7-in-1 anti-aging eye tranforming cream, but what I received did not say transforming, it said treatment (see pic). Honestly, I feel a little uneasy about the authenticity of this product/seller.

I’m not sure if this is helping my puffiness, but it has noticeably lightened my under eye area. I like to wear this under my makeup, but have noticed that you have to rub it into the skin really well or it will cake up your makeup a bit. The cream itself feels like a medium-weight moisturizer. It’s color is a light peach and has the smallest illuminating particles that, when you look close, makes the cream shimmer a bit. It is not shimmery on the skin and it cannot be used as a concealer because there really isn’t much pigment. Saying that, there does seem to be a very small amount of pigment, which I suspect acts like a color corrector. Oh, and it has a scent, which I normally hate, but this is so light it doesn’t bother me.
review imagereview image
on February 23, 2017
Have used for years and continue to repurchase. Always get compliments on my 52 year old skin looking 40 years old.
on April 25, 2016
I am an eye cream fanatic... I have used some and pass them along so that they may be beneficial for another... This, much like another eye cream I have, is on my go-to list...
Works great and really smooths the look of my fine lines and any puffiness I may experience! Yay! Two thumbs up!
on May 13, 2017
Have used this for a long time and it's a great product. Have really sensitive eyes and never experience any burning or watery eyes. Also the census that sent it rocks. Came quickly and no charge for shipping, even though it was not a prime item.
on May 7, 2016
I have always been a eye care person since I was in my 20's. I am now 42 and get compliments all the time of how I don't look any older than 30. I use oil of olay products daily and am a true believer in their product as long as you apply it daily.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 23, 2016
I have been using this for over a year now. Not sure if it's doing anything or not. Eyes look brighter before I put make up on. But after make up not sure I see a difference.
on April 24, 2018
I bought this product together with the entire total effects regimen: face wash, 30 spf day moisturize and rejuvenating night cream.
It's officially 5 month after using this eye cream and it has Not improved my dark circles. It has worked for others but not for me.

I'm not saying it doesn't work at all, it just foesbr work for me. However the rejuvinating night cream has improved the texture of my skin and also corrected the uneven skin tone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2017
Have not noticed any change in eye-wrinkles or dark circles. Will use it up, but not sure if worth buying again.
on August 25, 2017
This is the best eye cream I have found. I'm 50 and have been looking for a great eye cream and finally found it. It plumps up under your eyes and with the slight colouring in it, it covers dark circles. This is the 2nd one I have purchased, as I didn't want to run out