BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 19, 2017
It did not help me, and I have serious bags under my eyes due to a medical condition where I don't get much sleep at night. When I put this on it would feel very stiff and I really did not like that either. It feels smooth to the touch but it "hardens" on the skin. I was very disappointed. I do think creams like this work with people differently based on your chemistry/hormones, etc. so it might work for someone else. It just didn't help me.
on January 5, 2017
LOVE it!
I'm younger already!
Ha! Gonna keep slathering on daily.
Its light...creamy...soaks in...light scent...all good in my book.
on May 29, 2017
I just started using this product a couple weeks ago. So far I really like it, non greasy and doesn't smell. I only gave it 4 stars since I haven't been using it long enough to see a difference.
on August 9, 2017
So far keeps me from looking so tired. Happy with this product.
on June 18, 2017
Not at all what I expected from Olay. It is thin and does not seem to hydrate my eye area too well. I can't see any other benefits, either. It is okay but I would not purchase again.
on July 6, 2017
I HAVE SEEN A DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN THE SKIN AROUND AND UNDER MY EYES. I BOUGHT THIS JUST TO SEE IF IT WORKED, AND IT DID. I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 8, 2017
Haven't noticed any changes. Feels nice and light. No "fumes" to hurt my eyes. No changes yet. My 7 face moisturizer does about the same thing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2017
I've only been using it for a few weeks but I like it so far. It's not oily and goes on smoothly. I can feel my skin tingle a bit after applying it, it's a refreshing feeling.
on July 31, 2016
Good product! Great quality! Perfect seller! fast shipping.. I just loved! Thanks a lot!
on March 9, 2017