Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Size: 0.5oz|Color: Anti-Aging Eye Treatment|Change

Showing 1-10 of 343 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 389 reviews
on April 4, 2016
For the results I have gotten, the price, and the fact that its available without a Rx, I gave this product 5 stars. It made a very noticeable difference in the appearance of the skin around my eyes, in about 2 weeks. I never thought I would use anti-aging products (I planned to age naturally), but trouble with insomnia and stress were making the skin around my eyes show signs of aging very rapidly, and my (much younger) boyfriend began to subtly hint that he was starting to notice. I am only 28, but my eyes looked 38. So decided to try something from an Olay anti-aging line because it the lotion brand I trust the most, although I had very low expectations of all inexpensive and over-the-counter anti-aging products. To my surprise, this product has drastically reduced to appearance of all the fine lines around my eyes, and reversed that premature aging, so now the skin around my eyes looks youthful and supple like it did when I was a teenager. **I wasn't using any products except face lotion until I started using this product. You may not find that this product works better than others.
on March 1, 2017
This is a new addition to my skin care products. I love it! It does help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and under eye circles. I'm very picky when it comes to trying new skin care products as I'm usually disappointed. I will be keeping this one!
on February 23, 2017
Have used for years and continue to repurchase. Always get compliments on my 52 year old skin looking 40 years old.
on February 14, 2017
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream works! It minimizes the lines under my eyes and lightens the darkness also.
on April 25, 2016
I am an eye cream fanatic... I have used some and pass them along so that they may be beneficial for another... This, much like another eye cream I have, is on my go-to list...
Works great and really smooths the look of my fine lines and any puffiness I may experience! Yay! Two thumbs up!
on April 16, 2013
I have been using this for several months and the puffiness has disappeared and the dark circles have also disappeared. My husband saysthat my eyes are looking alot better than what they have been in years.
on May 7, 2016
I have always been a eye care person since I was in my 20's. I am now 42 and get compliments all the time of how I don't look any older than 30. I use oil of olay products daily and am a true believer in their product as long as you apply it daily.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 5, 2017
What I received is not what is pictured. I purposely ordered this because it was the newest product. What I received was the older version that I could have simply purchased at the local drugstore. Gave it 2 stars because it's still Olay, just not what I expected to receive.
on September 2, 2016
I've used this eye cream several times over the years. I generally buy it when I can't spend the money on some of the more expensive options at the time. It does mildly help with fine lines and dark circles, and makes the area under/around the eyes look smoother. There are some other eye creams I've tried that are more effective, but for the price you do seem to get your moneys worth. Also, you only need to use a tiny dab, so a bottle lasts a VERY long time.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 22, 2016
This s*** came half empty and it looks expired I'm scared to even try it waste of my money