Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 445 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 497 reviews
on September 20, 2017
I guess I thought this would lighten up my eyes but all it is, is glorified makeup. That said, it's easy to put on and it 'bakes' in pretty quick while I am working on applying other make up but does it do it anything age-defying? No. I can see no difference in my eyes appearance-wise whether it's on or off but I'll use it up cause like I said.. it's easy to apply and it's a small container. I'll use it up and move on.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 30, 2015
It's ok, doesn't do much more than moisturize my undereye area. It provides some brightening, although it seems to be canceled out when I put my concealer on. I probably won't repurchase. For the price, it is worth trying.
on June 4, 2014
I brought this to slow down the aging around my eyes. This product definitely give you an instant lift in the morning, perhaps because of its tinted color. This product allows me to leave my house without concealers for my undereye circles because of the tinted color. I like because I definitely notice the immediate difference in the appearance of my eyes once its applied to my eyes. However, I can't give it 5 stars yet because I have to still wait and see if they actually help with my fine lines.
on January 5, 2017
LOVE it!
I'm younger already!
Ha! Gonna keep slathering on daily.
Its light...creamy...soaks in...light scent...all good in my book.
on May 29, 2017
I just started using this product a couple weeks ago. So far I really like it, non greasy and doesn't smell. I only gave it 4 stars since I haven't been using it long enough to see a difference.
on June 18, 2017
Not at all what I expected from Olay. It is thin and does not seem to hydrate my eye area too well. I can't see any other benefits, either. It is okay but I would not purchase again.
on July 6, 2017
I HAVE SEEN A DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN THE SKIN AROUND AND UNDER MY EYES. I BOUGHT THIS JUST TO SEE IF IT WORKED, AND IT DID. I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 8, 2017
Haven't noticed any changes. Feels nice and light. No "fumes" to hurt my eyes. No changes yet. My 7 face moisturizer does about the same thing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2017
One of my favorite eye creams, my eyes look brighter and moisturized with irritation. The litter jars last a while, on my second jar in a yr.
on May 30, 2017
I've only been using it for a few weeks but I like it so far. It's not oily and goes on smoothly. I can feel my skin tingle a bit after applying it, it's a refreshing feeling.