Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 5, 2017
LOVE it!
I'm younger already!
Ha! Gonna keep slathering on daily.
Its light...creamy...soaks in...light scent...all good in my book.
on August 9, 2017
So far keeps me from looking so tired. Happy with this product.
on June 18, 2017
Not at all what I expected from Olay. It is thin and does not seem to hydrate my eye area too well. I can't see any other benefits, either. It is okay but I would not purchase again.
on July 6, 2017
I HAVE SEEN A DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN THE SKIN AROUND AND UNDER MY EYES. I BOUGHT THIS JUST TO SEE IF IT WORKED, AND IT DID. I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT
0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 8, 2017
Haven't noticed any changes. Feels nice and light. No "fumes" to hurt my eyes. No changes yet. My 7 face moisturizer does about the same thing.
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 30, 2017
I've only been using it for a few weeks but I like it so far. It's not oily and goes on smoothly. I can feel my skin tingle a bit after applying it, it's a refreshing feeling.
on July 31, 2016
Good product! Great quality! Perfect seller! fast shipping.. I just loved! Thanks a lot!
on March 9, 2017
not too heavy cream
on October 7, 2017
Have not noticed any change in eye-wrinkles or dark circles. Will use it up, but not sure if worth buying again.
on August 3, 2015
Love this eye cream! It is light weight and non-greasy. I have seen a slight improvement in the darkness under my eyes, mostly just an improvement in how dry the skin is. When I remember to use it at night, the next morning my under eye area is less puffy and dark.