Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
The Old Chocolate Diet: Advanced Nutrition for Gourmands Paperback – December 15, 2014
Enhance your purchase
There is not only one, but three survival mechanisms responsible this difference:
1. insulin resistance – which decreases your metabolism both when you undereat and when you overeat – increasing your body fat percentage in both of these situations;
2. leptin resistance – which decreases your ability to perceive satiety when… well, there is more than one “when” at work in leptin’s case, all explained in this book – increasing your hunger;
3. dopamine resistance – which decreases your ability to perceive the pleasure of eating (or any other pleasure, for that matter) when you allow yourself intermittent access to your favorite foods – increasing your cravings.
If you are part of the many people who gain weight even when eating as little as they possibly can, and you want to become one of the few people who stay slim even when eating anything they like, read this book today! You’ll not only learn how these survival mechanisms cause your mind to keep you obese, but you’ll also learn how to create your very own premium diet. And after you’ve read the book and created your diet, you’ll learn how to apply it, to become as slim and as healthy as you ever wanted to be.
To your fat loss success!
- ASIN : 1505546729
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (December 15, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781505546729
- ISBN-13 : 978-1505546729
- Item Weight : 8.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.49 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,319,230 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Author Diana Artene has provided scientific explanations for many of our problems with weight. This book is a comprehensive examination based on exhaustive research. It is clear that Artene went to great lengths to discover a plan that really works. Once you understand what is causing your weight gain you are in control. This book will give you the knowledge and the power you need to take control of your weight. I highly recommend it!
As someone who also loves good food, dieting can turn into a complicated psychological battle. With Artene's insight, on so many levels, about appetite and how stress plays a role in our eating habits, I feel better equipped to approach the foods that I love and eating in an entirely different manner. Definitely recommend.
The guide is very helpful for the people who are struggling with their extra weights. For weight loss, I found the instructions very motivational and useful through which one can easily get success. The practical and easy guidelines will be very helpful to get the benefits. To change the lifestyle, this book is a great release by Diana Artene.
Although it's so long since my last chemistry and biology classes, I still very much enjoyed understanding the mechanisms behind our eating behaviors. With almost 400 cited studies to back it, the book is not only highly informative, but also really convincing. You won't want to hear about any other diet again, since you will have a tool for managing healthy weight loss without the frustrations of the usual diets!