Old Dutch Turkish Head Mold, Copper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Molds decorative cake, pudding or bread in form of tall turban
- Traditional brass ring permits hanging flat against wall
- Protective coating prevents tarnishing if used only as decoration
- Lined with nickel
- 9 inches in diameter, 5 inches high, holds 3-3/4 quarts
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Made of glowing copper and lined with nickel, this beautiful pan molds a cake, pudding, or bread in the form of a tall turban complete with pretty flutings and a center hole. The pan has a traditional brass ring so it can be hung flat against a wall. Because copperware is often used purely for decoration, the pan comes with a protective coating that prevents tarnishing. If the pan is used for cooking, the coating must be stripped off with any common lacquer remover. The mold is 9 inches in diameter at the top, stands 5 inches high, and holds 3-3/4 quarts of batter. --Fred Brack
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|