Old Fashioned Can and Bottle Opener
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can Opener
- Ideal for Bottles and Cans
- Stainless Steel Cutter Blade
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
OXO SteeL Stainless Steel Bottle and Can Opener
Chef Craft Bottle Opener/Can Tapper, 2-Pack
Set of 2 Compact Size Butterfly Can Openers. Mini Size Can and Bottle Openers, Nickel Plated Steel, 4"
Norpro 399 Church Key Can/Bottle Opener with Magnet, Metal
Bottle Opener and Can Opener Multitool by Natures Kitchen - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Prime Shopping.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Michigan Wholesale||THE BT GROUP||Nature's Kitchen|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.2 x 5.9 x 0.8 in||3.25 x 1 x 7.25 in||—||0.5 x 4.25 x 0.75 in||9 x 1 x 2.5 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Chrome||—||Chromium Steel||Stainless Steel, Rubber|
|Size||—||6"x1"x1"||N/A||—||Pack of 1||One|
Grips bottle caps easily. Can pucture and open cans with ease also
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I ordered this as a replacement for a very old rusted Old fashioned can opener. My mom had an old can opener that was bought either before or just after I was born. I'm in my twenties.
2. Me and my mom have gone through a handful of those twist can openers. And they suck. They get rusty, they stop turning and lose their sharpness. And they lasted less than a year each.
3. Wanted to get a can opener like the really old one mentioned above.
4. Twist can openers are trash.(don't waste your money) Electric can openers are a waste of money and electricity. The best can openers is the old fashioned punch can opener.
And this one sold by Symak delivers.
How to use a can opener like this. Take can opener, place it over can with sharp end pointed directly down. Rest the tip onto the can top. Hold with left hand and use right palm to punch down on can opener. Do this once or twice until the can opener punches through. Then simply move can opener back and forth next to the rim of can. Opens can easily.
Pros : Sharp. Is able to cut most cans of multiple sizes.
Long. Easy to hold because of long handle.
Shiny. Very good smooth metal blade and handle.
Cons : A little too thin. The handle is a bit thin. So one has to grip a little more tightly to put it into the top of the can. This also makes it harder to push in.
Other than the thin handle. I would recommend this. Although for older people or folks with arthritis. I would recommend something with a bit of a wider handle.
1. The handle is bare sheet metal. This makes it somewhat painful to open a can. I corrected this with considerable amounts of duct tape... but a protective handle would have been expected.
2. I can see now it should have been obvious in the picture, but the tip simply doesn't extend far enough beyond the pivot point to open larger cans. This will barely work on a regular-size can. Cans with deeper lips... this won't reach far enough to pierce.
3. The handle is quite short, allowing very little leverage with which to open cans.
This is a case of three major strikes against it. It's simply a bad design and doesn't live up to the versatility of older models.