Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Top Contributor: Woodworkingon September 15, 2015
Overall very nice. Comfortable and warm. Really warm. They seem to size them pretty wide. I have wide feet and they're too wide for me. I can't really tighten the laces enough to solve the problem because then they're uncomfortable on the top of my foot. But, it's a minor issue. I still like them and would recommend them. Just make sure you have really wide fee.
on August 15, 2017
These are so comfortable you will never want to wear anything else on your feet.
I work from home. I wear these all day every day. I cannot tell you how many
different crappy slippers I tried before I found these. I usually get another pair
every six months or so as I wear them out.
on April 13, 2017
My grandfather absolutely loves these. I purchased them for his birthday . After a long day of work he loves putting them on to keep his feet warm and comfortable . The material had held up well after a month , especially in outdoor San Francisco rain . Still looks new to me ! A great buy!
on August 24, 2016
Comfort plus wide widths available. This is the ONLY shearling slipper that comes in Size 10, 5E to fit one of my sons. He lives in Alaska and appreciates these toasty slippers. The other recipients wear various sizes and would be able to buy/wear other shearling slippers, but this is their preferred brand and style. These are the nicest shearling slipper I've found.

They do last more than a year, with daily use. But, they get a bit shabby before the following Christmas. I only skipped one Christmas. I was told their old friend slippers were fine, so I gifted something else. By the next Christmas, everyone was overdue for a new pair and asking for slippers. Now I buy them every year to insure my guys have a new pair waiting in reserve when they are ready to replace their old friends.
on April 11, 2014
Old Friend Men's Moccasin,Chestnut,11 2E
These moccasin slippers are so comfortable it's unbelievable there must be clouds in the bottoms,
I put on a different kind of slippers and walk outside and not good!!! I put my OLD FRIENDS on and
go outside and man o man what a difference!!!! You have got to get a pair of these Old Friend Men's
Moccasin's you can really tell the difference when you get on uneven ground just how great these are.
So do your feet a favor and get a pair, you will be so glad you did.
Buy with confidence.
RagenRat
on January 7, 2017
I bought these for my husband because he insists on wearing shoes in the house but never feels the need to use the vacuum. These slippers are hard bottomed so they give him the structure and support he likes, but they're super soft and cozy inside. He's a size 15 which is what I got him and they're true to size. He actually wears them every day now so I know he truly likes them! And I love that there's less dirt trekked in now.
on February 18, 2017
This is my second pair. I picked the color based on price
very comfortable. 1st pair lasted over 5 years with every day use in the winter in MN

2nd pair didn't last 3 months before 1/3 of my left heel had shifted so it was no longer over the sole of the shoe. Not safe. Too easy to turn an ankle.
on August 18, 2016
These slippers feel like an old favorite right out of the box. This is the 2nd I have bought my husband, and he loves them. They come in colors other than camo as well. The fit is pretty accurate, and the first pair lasted about 6 years of heavy use.

They would make a great gift, and you'd be surprised at how comfy these are!
on February 8, 2016
Got them for my fella as a Xmas gift, he didn't wear slippers when we met and has hard, cold, tile floors which I can't do barefoot in the winter. I was contemplating Uggs but got him these instead. He LOVES them! Wears them around the house all the time now, and often won't even change out of them when we go for a walk at night. The "fur" is super soft and they look like a luxurious slipper, not some cheapie item. It's mid-February now, they still seem brand new, so I expect they'll last well. Just now I asked him to rate them and he said 5/5 stars, "super comfy, not overly warm". (Like most men, he runs a bit warm here in So Cal.) REALLY glad I went with these and not something cheaper - I mean, you wear slippers more often than other shoes, right? And I'm super happy to have found a good gift that gets plenty of use - whew!
on November 17, 2016
These slippers are precisely constructed and look great. They also are very comfortable. After 74 years, the perfect slipper landed on my feet. They have been my slipper for many months and show no wear. The leather outer and fur inner are as good as when I received them from my favorite online store, Amazon. One aspect of this type of construction, is the ability to fit the slipper perfectly to your foot size by adjusting the tie, which surrounds your foot. They can be readjusted at any time for a comfortable fit. They are named well as they are truly “My Old Friend.” I highly recommend them.

Old Friend Men's Moccasin,Dark Brown,10 M
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.