|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.95 - $78.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Dyed Sheep Fur (Fur Origin: Australia)
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
This ankle boot features flip up sides for extra coverage in winter months and a skid resistant TPR bottom.
This bootie from Old Friend will be your new go-to when you're lounging around or doing some chores. Soft sheepskin fleece fills the linings with added warmth and comfort with every step. Wear them as is or rolled up for extra coziness.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B002ACPH90
- Item model number: Bootee
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
One very important feature is the foresight of this company to use a removable sheepskin sole liner inside so that you can remove it and wash it in woolite or other mild detergent to freshen it up. And allows you to fluff the knap back up after getting compressed from wearing. And the other feature I like is the ability to roll the top down for a shorter covering of the ankles or extend it up to allow you to tuck your sweats or jammies into them for a nice cozy warmth.