|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.96 - $75.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- 100 percent terry cloth lining^Leather upper^Cotton lace^100 percent terry cloth insole^Rubber outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our 100% cotton terry moc comes with our odor suppressant system, a layer of activated charcoal impregnated foam above the moisture absorbing insole and eva midsole.
Classic style and comfort by Old Friend Footwear.
No 1/2 Sizes - If your foot is a 1/2 size always select the whole size up. Example: If you're a size 7 1/2 and no 1/2 size is available, select a size 8.
This moccasin from Old Friend will keep you looking stylish while you're lounging around. The slip-on features padded linings for extra comfort, and its treaded rubber sole makes every step steady.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0029U16MU
- Item model number: Terry Cloth Moccasin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 4, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are wonderful slippers. I have a pair and bought these to replace them. I will never buy any other slipper!!!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very nice slipper. I like the the laces are string and you can actually snug it up a bitPublished 4 months ago by Patricia H.
I expected a true to size feel and more of a luxurious sheepskin inside, but it was pretty small and the inside was not that comfortable.
Returned and disappointed.
Not the quality I expected. Did not fit correctly and seller didn't give back full refund. Would not buy this product again.Published 7 months ago by Jimmy Reeves
I really liked these slippers, but unfortunately they were just a bit too large. Since they are slippers I could not put on thick socks like you can with boots and shoes. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Ladychief
I ended up returning these. The seller was great. Very cute but super uncomfortable.Published 8 months ago by Kimberly Maesner