|Fits as expected||
Old Gringo Women's Tabetha Western Boot
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Leather sole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These ladiesTabetha boots by Old Gringo are a good option for most any activity.This traditionally constructed Western boot is soft and comfortable, with a leather lining and a stacked leather heel. It fits like a glove and looks amazing with tucked in jeans or a denim skirt. We've found that these Old Gringo boots are crafted for women's fashion with distinctive Old Gringo workmanship. Old Gringo boots L1091 are lasting values that spotlight your style.
No need to show your tough girl attitude all the time, slip into Tabetha from Old Gringo Women's and showcase your softer side. Boasting vintage style with a modern twist, this colorful find boasts a supersoft, distressed leather upper complemented with detailed embroidery and shiny metal rivets for a look that is one of a kind. Handcrafted it Mexico, this beauty pairs perfectly with jeans or a cute sundress for contemporary retro vibe.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007U2NNV4
- Item model number: Tabetha
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: