- Paperback: 113 pages
- Publisher: Univ of New Mexico Pr; 1st edition (July 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826305679
- ISBN-13: 978-0826305671
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,855,451 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Old Navajo Rugs: Their Development from 1900 to 1940 Paperback – July, 1989
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The book includes 16 color plates and 61 b&w photos, all clearly reproduced. More recent books have many more color illustrations. Her descriptions are clear, accurate, and especially useful for beginning collectors.
Unfortunately, good rugs made from around 1900 to 194o are now themselves priced beyond the means of most collectors. A similar guidebook for rugs from the second half of the 20th century is what you might need. Still, have a look at this one if you come across a copy.
Peter D. Tillman