Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on January 31, 2016
I bought this cute gem for a church Christmas party so the kids could decorate a gingerbread house without having to build them in 3D. I didn't want to have to mess with collapsing gingerbread houses but still wanted the fin of eating candy and decorating It worked out great and they had a great time! But I was happy with this product because it was heavy duty copper, just like old vintage cookie cutters. It was the larger size like I wanted and the description was spot on. This was good quality and sturdy, and I am very happy with my purchase and am excited for the future projects I can use it on!
on March 21, 2016
Bends out of shape very easily. Really should be made from a slightly heavier gauge. Good enough to use for a year or two but probably won't get much more longevity than that.
on February 13, 2013
This is a cute Christmas stocking cookie cutter. It makes a large cookie, approximately 6 1/4" x 6." It is especially cute if decorated with Royal Icing. The cutter is well made out of copper. It has a good weight to it, is not flimsy and does not bend easily. Old River Road is well known for producing quality copper cookie cutters.

I own several different shapes and they do tarnish over time, but that does not diminish their use. In fact it is realitively easy to remove the tarnish by soaking them in tepid water with Bar Keepers Friend added to the water. Depending on how badly tarnished they are, it could take 10-15 minutes of soaking for the tarnish to soak away. No scrubbing needed!! It is NOT recommended to wash these in the dishwasher because they will tarnish quicker. But, I have done this several times when I'm in a hurry and have seen no harm caused to the cutters. They do not look shiny after being washed in the dishwasher. But, as soon as I soak them in Bar Keeper's Friend, they are restored to their original shine. I have tried cleaning these with "professional" copper cleaner before, but I found that this "soaking method" does a better job with minimal effort!!

These are definitely Heirloom quality. They are well made, very sturdy and should last a long time. I plan to pass mine to my children someday and hopefully they will enjoy these with their children.
on August 21, 2015
Well made and good cookie cutter, but this thing is MASSIVE. By far the biggest cookie cutter I own. It worked fine for what I needed, but the picture is a little misleading. My cookie cutter looks a little misshapen - I know that's how it's meant to be - but the picture makes the edges look a lot straighter than they really are. But overall, it's a good buy.
on May 22, 2017
Absolutely love Old River cookie cutters! This stocking is very unique and cuts beautifully.
If you like baking, investing in this brand of cutter is a must!
This cookie cutter was well made with the exception of a small, rough edge on the top near the right foot. I will try to sand it down. It won't, however, mar the cookies, as it's not on the cutting side.

Copper is a soft material, so be careful not to press too hard, pushing it out of shape. Wash and dry it by hand to keep it in good condition. Putting it in the dishwasher will eventually lead to discoloration.
on December 21, 2013
I came up with the silly idea to sell nutcracker cookies for a fundraiser to benefit our ballet academy. Now I am making upwards of a hundred a day to keep up with demand. I purchased two of these and find them perfect for my needs. They really are hand made by the looks of them as they are not identical in shape, nor are they symmetrical. Not a problem as the copper is rather flexible and easily bent into proper shape. Also easily bent OUT of shape, so one needs to pay attention when cutting cookies out of dough. My helper found her nutcracker men getting thinner and thinner because she was pinching the cutter while using it.
Make sure to give them a good cleaning with soap and water right after use as the copper will blacken if any dough remains stuck to it.
on February 22, 2016
These are nice, large cookie cutters. I did assembly line gifts with gingerbread cookies, royal icing, and colorful candy. People loved them, and one cookie was large enough to make a nice gift in a pretty cellophane bag. Appropriate for teachers, neighbors, kids' friends, etc.
on June 7, 2017
Beautiful!!!
on June 25, 2017
Very sturdy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.