Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 261 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 296 reviews
on October 13, 2016
I have been using Old Spice Denali anti perspirant deodorant for several years. Upon receiving this shipment of product with expiration year of 2018, I noticed the smell had dramatically changed. I contacted the manufacturer P&G, and they confirmed that the scent had changed. I searched the internet and found many other complaints concerning the change in formula and scent. It is now a very strong soapy smell, nothing like the original Denali.
on February 13, 2016
I sweat. a lot. ive tried clear sticks, solid sticks, clinical strength, didnt matter... i would eventually sweat through them. i especially disliked the clear and the gel/click type. this deodorant is a solid stick with a great scent. i like all the fresh series scents like Figi and this Denali one. its not too strong. anyways, the reason it gets 5 stars is because it keeps me dry. go try one from a local store and if you like it, buy in bulk. its gonna be a sad, sad day when i cant find these anymore.
on February 1, 2016
I love the new Old Spice Timber scent. I like it so much I wanted to see if I could find an easy way to purchase more before I ran out of the one I am using now. The price for the Timber scent was really high though on Amazon and I saw this Denali scent for a great price and figured I'd give it a shot. The reason I don't like it is because it's a very weak almost nonexistent scent. I may try some other scent by this new Old Spice line but not this one again.
on April 21, 2015
I love the Fiji line from Old Spice as it reminds me of being on an island somewhere. One thing I have noticed is some complain of the scent not being strong enough but I believe the issue to be the Old Spice Fiji product is potentially not mixed well enough so if you run into the same issue make sure to shake the product well before your next use to see if that resolves the issue.

I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially those that enjoy tropical locations!
on December 9, 2012
My boyfriend uses Old Spice and I ran out of my antiperspirant/deodorant so I used one of his Old Spice Denali samples. It works! I have been paying high $ for the so called "prescription strength" antiperspirant/deodorants made my Secret, Dove, Degree, etc and still not been 100% happy with their effectiveness. Without sounding too blunt; this product keeps me dryer and more fresh than any antiperspirant/deodorant that I have ever used! The price and free prime membership shipping were also great selling points!
on May 19, 2013
Old Spice has come a long way since my Grandpa started using it back in the day. If you love their off-beat advertising campaign (and I do), then you would probably buy their products just as a thank you for all the laughs. However, for the old-school, serious-minded grumps out there, let me offer some rational reasons to purchase this product:

1. This will inhibit underarm perspiration, just as advertised.
2. The variety of scents available increase your chances of finding one that is attractive to your mate (or prospective mate). My mate prefers Denali.
3. Although not actually invisible, the so-called invisible solid does absorb into skin quickly and will not leave a residue on clothing.
4. One application will last for many hours or even days depending on external conditions and activity level.

I highly recommend it.
on April 4, 2016
Not as good as Matterhorn but It is a solid replacement for it. I used the Matterhorn for 5-6 years and loved it but amazon ran out of stock on it and sent me this one instead of the normal. This is a good enough replacement but smells not as good as matterhorn.
on August 2, 2016
Amazon replaced my husband's preferred Old Spice deodorant (which was the soft, clickable solid that comes out of the plastic top with holes in it - much like Play Do spaghetti). This invisible solid is not even remotely the same, but you can't tell that until you get the product and open the cap because it's not a clear cap. We sent it back and Amazon gave us a full refund.
on July 22, 2016
This is it. Hope they never stop making this stuff. People always ask about why I smell so good and I never let them know that it is just this stuff. Pretty good price here on Amazon, better than in the store.
on September 27, 2012
This stuff works great. Works all day and all night. When I go to take a shower I can feel that it's still on there and I have to scrub lightly to get it off with a bar of soap. I still perspire with this stuff but it gives off a nice scent. Although it's not full proof when it comes to sweating, I still would recommend this product.