Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on July 23, 2015
I saw the Old Spice Matterhorn Anti-perspirant and Deodorant on the Good Morning Show and it was highly recommended for the nice scent and use for either woman or men. Made for a man, but works for a woman! Everything I tried for my active daughter didn't seem to be strong enough, until I tried Old Spice Matterhorn. All 3 of my teenagers (2 boys and 1 girl) love this scent and how well the anti-perspirant works. My daughter even convinced her friend to try it, and she is hooked too. There are not too many deodorants that are suitable for both men and women and youth alike that actually smell pleasant and work well too. Try this if you are looking for a good deodorant/anti-perspirant!
on December 23, 2015
My sons use this deodorant and it works great!!! The scent also is perfect, nice smell, but not too obnoxious. I recommend it!
on May 9, 2016
This is the white dry application. This stuff stains my clothes, particularly blacks. And who doesn't love their blacks black, amirite???

I love the smell and it works well for me. I suggest getting the gel if you can afford the difference in price.
on March 8, 2017
This was probably the best deodorant ever made. So sad that it's gone now.
on March 27, 2014
When Old Spice determine this was in the Fresh Collection, they meant it. This deodorant actually smells somewhat like the outdoors but not musky. I'm not the best with describing the smell but it does compliment my cologne very well. You might want to go test it out before buying because everyone has different taste obviously. This deodorant is also antiperspirant which not all deodorant is. Being a 2.6 oz stick, it last quite long.
on March 29, 2016
This is my husbands favorite scent of deodorant, we are so sad it has been discontinued at this time! We would order 5 at a time from Amazon so we always had it on hand and I wouldn't ever be without here at home when he was in need.
on August 25, 2014
I love this scent but, regrettably, the white bar leaves my shirts stained. I have since switched to an Old Spice deodorant that is a clear stick, but that doesn't keep the bad odors at bay for very long (even if this clear stick doesn't stain my shirt). I am considering coming back to this deodorant, but I really wish it wouldn't stain my shirts. Ugh.
on October 9, 2014
My favorite old spice scent that actually works for me. Somewhat bummed out that stores no longer carry it.

I've tried the newer scents of this particular collection and they don't seem to be as effective in eliminating armpit sweating.

Matterhorn has worked for me so I stocked up!
my skin always would get irritated by the gel types of deodorants so i would naturally stay with the white stick type. never had a problem with this brand, smells great, and you can basically leave the top off for the duration of its use and it won't go like a rock.

i specifically only buy this smell.
on May 18, 2015
Best Old Spice scent ever. It lasts all day on my husband. I love how by the end of the day, I can smell different "tones" in the Matterhorn than at the beginning of the day. I love this scent!!