Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on November 30, 2011
I use After Hours since it was introduced years ago and absolutely love it. Old Spice changed the packaging of the product a couple of years ago and although kept the same price and size, for me it felt like they made the scent weaker in the newer packaging.

The image in the description above is for the OLD packaging and that was the main reason I ordered two sets of six packs. I thought to myself "oh, finally the older packaging is available after all". What I received is the newer packaging.... So, comparing the price I just paid for two sets of six, and the price at the local Walmart, there was no difference: $4.79 a bar.

In my case, in Arizona, we pay 9.1% local sales tax, so for all intent purposes I saved $5.23 when purchasing the two six packs. I'm trying to convince myself that it is the identical quality of the older packaging with a new label.....

Regardless, the smell is great, lasts long and compliments are always coming from different people. I don't regret purchasing the 12 bars, but I wish the seller would post an updated image of the actual bar.
on June 18, 2014
I don't know how I managed to live before finding Old Spice Red Zone After Hours deodorant. July 2009, a Tuesday afternoon after work, I'd had a long commute and I was running to make my second date with my now girlfriend. Somehow I'd forgotten to apply deodorant that morning, so I ran into CVS to get something to mask the day's stink. I sniffed a few, quickly settled on this one, and it's been my anti-stink method of choice ever since.
on January 30, 2017
I wish they still made Showtime... I still have yet to find a true replacement, but Champion is the closest scent.
on July 10, 2013
I ordered this in bulk because I was tired of having to try to find it at the stores each time I run out. Also, everything I have seen in the stores is the "New Look" which is just a way for them to try to get you to not notice that you are getting a smaller amount for the same price. That makes me mad. I was very happy to find the "Old Look" in the original larger tube through this purchase on Amazon.
on September 12, 2014
The more you sweat, the better you smell! This deorderant is gettig hard to find i stores. After Hours is a pleasant and masculine scent that not only leave a faint smell of cologne or after shave around you, but makes your shirts smell good as well. The best test of this product was when my Grandson said, "MMM. Grandpa, you smell good!"
on March 10, 2016
Great value. Was disappointed when our local store discontinued this product, but Amazon to the rescue! Great product with a pleasant scent. Order arrived quickly with no damage.
on August 9, 2013
This is the only deadorant that works for me, I've been using it for some time now! Always keep some on my shelf!
on June 19, 2013
My husband has used this deodorant since high school. He doesn't like anti persperant so we stick with this kind. It not as easy to find in stores now (not sure why that is) so we decided to buy 'bulk' from amazon. same stuff as always, and we are pleased
on December 31, 2012
I love this scent from Old Spice. I have been wearing it for years. It is a nice manly scent that last through your work day. Only reason I docked it one star is because of the applicator. It's probably my own fault, (being in a rush, etc) but this applicator has scraped my armpit a few times and the actuall deodorant burns you when this happens.
on March 14, 2014
Yes this is the gel formula of Aqua Reef. Yes Aqua Reef is our favorite flavor. Yes my sons smell uber manly and delicious after showering with Fiji and following up with Aqua Reef Deoderant. I have to cover the windows with plywood so the zombie girls can't get in!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.