Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance, Pure Sport, 3.25-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
- Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant
- Old Spice High Endurance Gel Solid Deodorant provides all-day odor defense.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Endurance. Long-lasting. Stick. We practically threw every word that means stamina into this thing's name, because it works. It provides odor protection all day long and beyond. Even if you lit yourself on fire and stood in the blast radius of a nuclear bomb, this stuff would not stop working.
For a True Olfactory Experience, Try Them Together
Many manly ways to enjoy odor protection all day long, and beyond.
Aerosol Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Wetness protection you can count on
Long-Lasting Stick Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Drop-kicks dirt and odor
Long lasting but clear
Long-Lasting Stick Deodorant
A scent with staying power
Frequently Asked Questions
Manly Scents to Choose From
What are the pros of procuring this product?
- It plants a flag of fragrance high atop your man mountain
- It gives heart to the weak, while striking fear into your enemies
- It smells like cobra fangs
- It allows you to mark large geographical areas with your scent and increase your dominion
- It increases your ability to sense other dimensions
- It makes you feel like a delicious meatball sandwich for women
- It makes larger mammals fear you
- It allows you to save small animals using only your man scent
What are the cons of procuring this product?
- It incites an unmistakable urge to wrestle large animals
- It creates a desire to climb tall mountains simply because they exist
- It smells too manly
- Its manly scent causes people to assume you’re an astronaut able to answer aerospace queries
What if my current soap isn’t manly enough?
Try Old Spice Body Wash.
What if I smell like a turtle cage?
Try Old Spice Deodorant.
What if I want to slap the smell of America on my face?
Try an Old Spice fragrance in Aftershave or Cologne.
What if my armpits spring a leak?
Try Old Spice Anti-Perspirant.
What if I’ve lost my man-smell?
Try Old Spice Body Spray.
- Pure Sport
- Arctic Force
Scent Name: Pure Sport
Warnings: Do not apply to broken skin.
If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Fragrance, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Triclosan, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, D&c Violet No. 2, D&c Green No. 6.
Twist up Product.
Apply to underarms only.
Use daily for best results.
Top Customer Reviews
I have tried several different popular brand deodorants and this one is the only one that really works.
Anyways, it goes on smooth, lasts long, and smells great.
Bonus: Girls will think you are wearing cologne after a long, fresh shower. It'll be our little secret ;)
May or not include a horse. Will attract girls who may or may not be attractive.
* Disclaimer * careful if you wear white t-shirts as the blue color of this deodorant does come off sometimes onto the shirt. Just something to be aware of.
Health concerns aside, I'm very happy with this deodorant and its performance. The scent lingers nicely all day, is not overpowering, and keeps your pits from smelling until your next shower. This deodorant is also aluminum free so it holds no antiperspirant properties. There's no residue whatsoever due to the stick being a solid gel, though give it a few minutes to dry after applying to avoid any of the blue color rubbing off onto your light-colored shirts.
There is a plethora of scents to choose from, the most popular seeming to be Pure Sport and Fresh, but I prefer the Original scent - Pure Sport is equally as pleasant. All in all, it's a great deodorant and an excellent choice for all day coverage. Highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great deo. It smells pleasantly fresh and doesn't irritate my skin.Published 3 months ago by Eddie Mercado
Awesome! I never have BO when I use this solution It smells great and completely hides and kills any BO scent for atleast 24 hours. I recommend you apply it daily. Read morePublished 9 months ago by PS4 Gamer
I prefer this deodorant. I am a woman and I love Old Spice for my personal use because it is not too fruity or flowery, without being too musky and masculine. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Khaulah Naima Nuruddin