Old Spice; Body Wash; Soap; Bar Soap; liquid soap; deodorant; red zone
Bathe yourself in power. Power. Everyone wants it. But not everyone starts the day washing himself in it. We formulated Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash for men who want power to seep into their very pores. Refreshing lather chokeslams dirt and odor away from your body. And the powerful scent turns your regular bathroom into an executive washroom. Scrub your outer shell of weakness away, and leave your inner shell of power shining. Its refreshing lather drop-kicks dirt and odor, does a clothesline on them, and then slams them with a folding chair. And the hydrating formula leaves your skin smooth, not tight or dry or on the curb, crying into the rain.
At a Glance
- Refreshing lather chokeslams dirt and odor
- Hydrating formula leaves your skin smooth
- Scent technology lasts eight hours, an average workday
For a True Olfactory Experience, Try Them Together
We’re confident you’re confident enough to harness all forms of Swagger confidence. Now crank that man-smell up to 11 and punch today in the face.
Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
A scent with staying power
Long-lasting but clear
Drop-kicks dirt and odor
Turn up your man-smell
Frequently Asked Questions
There Are Many Powerful Red Zone Smells
What are the pros of procuring this product?
- It plants a flag of fragrance high atop your man mountain
- It gives heart to the weak, while striking fear into your enemies
- It smells like cobra fangs
- It allows you to mark large geographical areas with your scent and increase your dominion
- It increases your ability to sense other dimensions
- It makes you feel like a delicious meatball sandwich for women
- It makes larger mammals fear you
- It allows you to save small animals using only your man scent
What are the cons of procuring this product?
- It incites an unmistakable urge to wrestle large animals
- It creates a desire to climb tall mountains simply because they exist
- It smells too manly
- Its manly scent causes people to assume you’re an astronaut able to answer aerospace queries
What if my current soap isn’t manly enough?
Try Old Spice Body Wash.
What if I smell like a turtle cage?
Try Old Spice Deodorant.
What if I want to slap the smell of America on my face?
Try an Old Spice fragrance in Aftershave or Cologne.
What if my armpits spring a leak?
Try Old Spice Anti-Perspirant.
What if I’ve lost my man-smell?
Try Old Spice Body Spray.
- Aqua Reef
- After Hours