Old Town 14-Feet Dirigo 140 Recreational Kayak (Cloud)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight recreational kayak with Old Town's Stabil-form hull design is ideal for lakes, ponds, and flat rivers. Updated With New Click Seal Hatch
- 3-layer polyethylene construction is extra-light and maneuverable
- Blow-molded cushioned and contoured seat, paddle keeper, and deck bungee
- Adjustable foot braces and thigh pads; glove box hatch for small items
- Stern bulkhead with the new Click Seal hatch. Easy to access, easy to use.... just one click and your gear is secure.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||15 x 18.25 x 20 inches|
|Shipping Weight||68 pounds|
The Dirigo 140 offers stability, speed, and comfort in a manueverable mid-sized kayak. The Old Town Stabil-Form hull is ideally suited for beginner and intermediate paddlers for use in a wide range of paddling situations. The Dirigo 140 provides ample space for a child, pet, or gear to be placed in the oversized cockpit with the paddler. It also offers the same comfortable seating, fully appointed dashboard, deck bungee, and Old Town's revolutionary Click Seal hatch as the smaller Dirigo models. The Dirigo 140 will accommdate up to 325-375 lbs. FEATURES: * OT Cushioned Seat * Click Seal hatch with bulkhead * Glove box hatch for keys, wallet * Thigh pads * Adjustable foot braces * Retractable carry handles * Paddle keeper * Cup holder * Deck bungee * Safety perimeter line * Stabil-form™ hull design * Durable three layer construction * Removable child seat SPECIFICATIONS: * Length: 14' / 4.3 m * Width: 27.75" / 70.5 cm * Cockpit: 18.5" x 48" / 46.9 x 121.9 cm * Deck Height: 14" / 35.6 cm * Weight 53 lbs / 24 kg * Max Load Range 325 - 375 lbs / 147.4 - 170 kg