Consider this available item
Old Town Topwater 106 PDL Angler Fishing Kayak
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Old Town's Topwater PDL Angler fishing Kayak provides a stable, comfortable, easy-to-maneuver, hands-free fishing platform in a compact, nimble package.
- The Topwater PDL Angler uses the low maintenance forward/reverse pedal drive and a patent-pending easy-docking system for hands-free performance Fishing.
- Packed with features, the Topwater PDL Angler includes an adjustable element Air seat, an oversized stern tank well for storing gear, three rod holders, Rod and tackle storage, and EVA foam deck pads for traction and comfort while standing.
- Thanks to an ultra-stable double hull design, the Topwater PDL Angler provides unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact, easy-to-transport design.
- The kayak's revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes it easier than ever to mount your favorite fish finder.
- This ten-foot, six-inch kayak has an exceptional 450-pound maximum load capacity and features a limited lifetime. Paddle sold separately.
- Old Town is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer of canoes and kayaks. The company has spent over a century innovating—boat after boat, all while staying true to their Northeast heritage and a long legacy of quality craftsmanship.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Old Town Topwater 106 PDL
Ultra-Stable, Pedal-Powered Fishing Kayak
Designed from the ground-up for fishing, the pedal-powered Old Town Topwater PDL fishing kayak delivers comfortable, hands-free performance in a compact, lightweight, and nimble package.
The ultra-stable, pontoon-style DoubleU Hull design provides excellent handling to help you quietly glide through the water to sneak up on fish while also offering a stable hands-free stand-up fishing platform.
The low-maintenance PDL Drive delivers agile forward/reverse maneuverability for efficient pedaling and precise control. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking.
A Legacy of Quality and Innovation
From advanced design to superior durability, Old Town has spent more than a century innovating to deliver cutting-edge watercraft with a custom fit and feel. Whether you’re fishing, sea kayaking, canoe tripping, or enjoying a relaxing paddle on the lake, there’s an Old Town watercraft for every type of adventurer.
Key Features and Specs
- Instant forward/reverse system
- Easy-turning trucker-style rudder control knob
- Universal transducer mounting system easily installs your favorite fish finder (sold separately)
- Carry 4+ rods with two rod holders and horizontal rod storage
- Breathable Element Air seat and padded EVA floor pads
- 10 feet 6 inches long, 36 inches wide, 95 pounds with drive
- 450-pound maximum weight capacity
Best Drive System
Operating the drive is intuitive - simply pedal forward or reverse instantly. No additional expense or upkeep required since the PDL drive is saltwater safe and low maintenance.
Compact Size with Loads of Storage
The DoubleU Hull design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size.
The Topwater PDL offers an oversized stern tank well and an impressive hull capacity to maximize storage. It also includes two rod holders and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage for quick access to gear.
Comfortable Sitting, Stable Standing
The breathable beach-style ElementAir seat is adjustable and offers all-day comfort while pedaling and angling. The Topwater PDL also features padded EVA foam floor pads for added grip and comfort while stand-up fishing.
Accessorize Your Kayak
Designed with kayak anglers in mind, the Old Town Lure Angler Personal Flotation Device (or PFD, sold separately) keeps you comfortable during long days on the river. The PFD's high-back integrates smoothly into your kayak seat, while the AirComfort system cools you down on hot, sunny days and zippered pockets keep you organized.
Lightweight and durable fiberglass-reinforced Predator Angler paddles (sold separately) produce smooth yet powerful strokes.
|Topwater PDL 120||Topwater 106||Topwater 120||Predator MK||Predator PDL||Predator MX|
|Sit-on-Top Kayak for Fishing and Hunting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Paddlers||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Propulsion||Pedal and Paddle||Paddle||Paddle||Minn Kota Motor and Paddle||Pedal and Paddle||Paddle|
|Length||12 feet||10 feet 6 inches||12 feet||13 feet 2 inches||13 feet 2 inches||12 feet|
|Width||33.5 inches||34.5 inches||33.5 inches||36 inches||36 inches||34 inches|
|Weight||82 pounds||73 pounds||82 pounds||117.5 pounds||117 pounds||82 pounds|
|Maximum Load||500 pounds||440 pounds||500 pounds||600 pounds||500 pounds||400 pounds|
|Seat Type||Element Air System||Element Air System||Element Air System||Element System||Element System||Element System|
Old Town's Topwater PDL Angler fishing Kayak provides a stable, comfortable, easy-to-maneuver, hands-free fishing platform in a compact, nimble package. The Topwater PDL Angler uses the low maintenance forward/reverse pedal drive and a patent-pending easy-docking system for hands-free performance fishing. Packed with features, the Topwater PDL Angler includes an adjustable element Air seat, an oversized stern tank well for storing gear, three rod holders, carefully-placed rod and tackle storage, and EVA foam deck pads for traction and comfort while standing. Thanks to an ultra-stable double hull design, the Topwater PDL Angler provides unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact, easy-to-transport design. The kayak's revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes it easier than ever to mount your favorite fish finder. This ten-foot, six-inch kayak has an exceptional 450-pound maximum load capacity and features a limited lifetime. Paddle sold separately. Old Town is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer of canoes and kayaks. The company has spent over a century innovating after boat, all while staying true to their Northeast heritage and a long legacy of quality craftsmanship.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 126 x 36 x 17 inches; 76.5 Pounds
- Item model number : 0140620102
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 26, 2018
- Manufacturer : Old Town Canoes & Kayaks
- ASIN : B07HQ1M786
Best Sellers Rank:
#364,098 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #75 in Fishing Kayaks
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stability is unreal. Drive feel and performance is great. Plenty of power and speed. The ability to auto reverse hands free is my main reason for choosing this over a flipper drive. Going full speed and being able to stop the boat within seconds is a very over looked feature of the prop pedal drives. See a fish, rocks, stump, weeds and stop almost instantly without reaching for anything.
Cockpit set up is roomy with pockets and tracks and storage console.
Old Town has the best warranty and reputation for customer service. I have not had to contact them myself though other than registering the kayak on their website which was easy.