Old World Christmas Taco Glass Blown Ornament
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Old World Christmas Taco Glass Blown Ornament
Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon B005VLE35Q
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Spencer Creek||Spencer Creek||Avalanche Brands||THE BT GROUP|
|Color||Red, Green, Gold||Multicolor||Multi||Bacon|
|Item Package Weight||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.15 pounds||0.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
You're not mad.
I bought this little gem for my niece. What? Yes. I started gifting my little niece an ornament everywhere with something related to my world that year. That way when she is older I can recall all the stories based on the ornaments on her tree when I visit over the holidays. I live in Texas now, so Tacos it is. Old World Ornament never disappoints with their glass ornaments. They're simply top shelf as far as christmas hanging glass shaped things go. Treat yourself to a hanging taco or a pickle, why not!?
The detail is exquisite.The colors are very bright.This ornament makes a great presentation
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cute, came quickly and was loved by the taco fan it was bought for.Published 5 months ago by Beth H
A great humor gift for those who want to spice up their holiday treePublished 6 months ago by ariel
Bought this as a gift for someone who LOVES Tacos. It was by far the nicest and "classiest" taco ornament out there and it isn't too big that it stands out too much on the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tabitha Z.
Super glittery. Initially bought as a present, but fully intend to buy another for myself.Published 13 months ago by Alison
Very cute and sparkly. It was a hit at my work's ornament exchange.Published 17 months ago by H Warner