Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $6.04 shipping
Old World Christmas Sewing Machine Glass Blown Ornament
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.42 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Ornaments come shipped in a decorative Old World Christmas gift box
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For centuries all clothing was laboriously made by hand using a needle and thread. Developed in 179, then patented in 1846, the Sewing Machine promised relief from countless hours of hand labor. The Sewing Machine was named the "Queen of Inventions" in 186, and has been in use ever since.
Compare with similar items
Personalized Sewing Machine Ornament
Enesco Heart of Christmas Mice Sewing Machine Ornament 2.56 In
Old World Christmas Bee Skep Glass Blown Ornament
Old World Christmas Sewing Scissors Glass Blown Ornament
Old World Christmas Stack Of Books Glass Blown Ornament
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Silver Star Brands||City Lights Collectibles||Cellar_Door_Books||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Glass||Resin||Stone Resin||Glass||Glass||Glass|
|Size||2.750||One Size Fits All||2.500||2.75 x 2.75||4.500||2.750|