4 Year Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Oldshark Dash Cam, G13 Car Recorder, 3.0" 1080P 170 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera with Sony Sensor Night Vision, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, WDR (Upgraded GS505)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Upgraded GS505 Excellent Nighttime Video: G13 dash cam with Sony Exmore IMX323 sensor, the G13 deliver completely balanced images and footage. Clearly capture license plates-both day and night.
- Rich Clear Video: Advanced Wide Dynamic Range technology, capture every drive details. Unlike external IR LEDs, OldShark car dash cam with built-in IR technology, remove glare from your windscreen.
- Your Witness Never Blind: Our car camera equipped with an f1.6 wide-angle aperture lens, comprised of 6 lens elements, to capture 5-6 lanes of traffic and record more than just the car in front.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance: G13 car recorder designed with a Metal frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits.
- Professional Dash Cam: OldShark is a professional dash-cam manufacturer. BUY with confidence, we provide 45 Days Money Back Guarantee-18 Month Warranty - Lifetime Friendly Customer Service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Super Night Vision with SONY Sensor
Equipped with advanced SONY sensor, brings a super night version, has great working performance in a dark environment, as well as in daytime.
The dash cam records seamless video clips automatically. Once the memory card is full, it overwrites the oldest unlocked video clips in order to keep uninterrupted monitoring for you. The length of each video clip can be set to 3, 5, or 10 minutes.
Plug and Play:
The device is turned on and begins recording automatically with the engine ignition on. It is turned off automatically shortly after the engine is off. This automatic on/off feature applies to all cars except those few with their cigarette lighters constantly on.
Crash Detection: (for driving)
Highly-sensitive G-sensor automatic video recording and video file locking when a collision or crash is detected. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be set to low, mid and high levels.
Vibration Detection: (for Parking)
Parking Guard Feature, the device is automatically turned on and recording when a vibration(Voice or Shock) is detected.
Motion Detection: (for Parking, Need Hardwire Kit)
When it detect MOVEMENT(someone near your car or vehicle starts to move), the device automatically automatically recording for few seconds, then pauses recording. Suggest turn this feature off in daily use, otherwise it can not record continuous.
Working environment temperature is from 5°F to 160°F, with aluminum shell, surface temperature might higher than actual temperature, not affect function. Summer is hot, when you not in car, as the air contion is off, we suggest remove the product to shady place, and do not exposure under sun for longtime.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had already purchased a rearview mirror mount to fit the Z-Edge camera; luckily it works on the OldShark as well. This cam comes with one of those double-sided sticky patches made by 3M. It's shaped to fit the diameter of the suction cup. So, if you have problems with suction, just attach the sticky patch to the underside of the suction cup. Your camera will stick to the windshield as if it had been glued there. The cam comes with a 16 gb card, but will accept 32 gb. Make sure it's a Class 10 though.
OldShark recommends that once you screw the dash cam into the suction cup attachment, try not to keep screwing it on and off. I guess it's easy to strip the threads. I'll update this review in another couple of weeks.
After two weeks I've had no problems with camera function. At night, the screen brightness can be distracting. I turn off the screen once the car engine starts. I can still tell that it's recording because the blue light will blink. What I now need to do is cover the blinking blue light with some tape because although it is small, it can be as distracting as the view screen.
OldShark recommends that you re-format the sd card every month or so because after awhile the act of writing and re-writing the memory card will cause it to function in strange ways. I've marked my calendar to remind me to do this routine monthly.
Update: To get the memory card the seller requires an email with the Amazon order number and a link to your review. Will provide feedback when the memory card arrives.
Update #2: Received 16GB memory card after following instructions on card provided with product. Memory card was defective (won't format).
I was wrong.
I ordered 3 of these and only 1 of them came new with all the proper parts. What makes me mad is that if I had only ordered 1, I might not have noticed something was wrong.
Only 1 of the 3 boxes had little plastic circles stickers to indicate it wasn't tampered with. The other two didn't.
The second one was missing the car charger with the cable. The third one came without any wrapping or plastic sticker. The wires in the third one was just stuffed into the box and the little stickers attached to the camera lens to indicate it was new and to protect it from scratching wasn't there.
This leads me to conclude that the company is sending back old returns without properly looking into the boxes. This is irresponsible and misleading.
Most recent customer reviews
Tracking to me all the way to Western Australia, packing well protected box with bubble...Read more