|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 5.2 x 7.9 inches|
|Item model number||274232|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Rust Oleum 274232 Never Wet Multi Purpose Kit
|Price:||$14.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 18OZ NeverWet Spray Kit
- Elegant design and Smooth finish
- The product is manufactured in China
- Guards against corrosion and wear caused by exposure to moisture
- Low odor, 2-step process, easy application and usage. Covers 10 to 15 square feet and dries to touch in 30 minutes
- Suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fiberglass, canvas, most plastics and more
- Not intended to be applied to electronic devices or clothing
- Product is more noticeable on dark colored objects and may cause items to change color (test in an inconspicuous area first)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) Clean whatever you're going to spray really well. 2) In well-ventilated area, spray the base coat (can 1) in a thin layer. Allow at least 30 min to dry. 3) Repeat step 2 at least once more (needs at least 2 base coats). 4) Spray the top coat (can 2) in a thin layer. Allow 30 min to dry. 5) Repeat step 3 at least twice more (works best with 3-4 coats). So overall, the process takes 3.5-4 hours (though most of it is just the product drying), depending on how many coats you put on.
This stuff leaves a "milky haze," so I would NOT recommend using it on darker items that you don't want discolored. On black shoes, for instance, it will turn them a grayish color. I am only using on white items (ie sneakers), since you can't really notice the coating. Supposedly, Rustoleum has a clear version in the works, but who knows if/when it will be released.
This stuff works as depicted in the demo videos. Liquids seem to just glide right off of it. Though you can supposedly use it on your smartphone, I'm a little too cautious to actually attempt that. If you ruin it, no insurance plan is going to cover that. But, if you've got more intestinal fortitude than me, go for it.
Some people have asked about "breathability" of items once coated. According to the instructions, the thicker the base coat(s) you apply, the less breathable the item. I did 2 thin coats on my sneakers (as instructed) and I haven't noticed a difference personally. The stuff isn't meant to last forever, but as to how long it actually works I'm not sure.Read more ›
This product works great on white athletic shoes! Also on canvas slip ons, etc. Water and other liquids roll right off. I found that I had to reapply often on items which got heavy wear. Still, if you do this diligently, your items should look newer longer.
Product literature says not to apply to clothing. But footwear, including athletic shoes and work boots, are fine. To check results and the possible haze you might want to test a small area first.
So....NEVER wet? No. It does wear off and will not last forever. But while it is effective it is VERY effective.Just keep that milky color in mind. I wouldn't spray it on black fabrics.
First, i wanted to use this on the window ledge that is in my shower. I followed the application instruction 100% and the product failed within the first shower. The problem is the protective finish, second step spray, wears off with next to no effort. Will soap or any chemical touch NeverWet? If so don't use NeverWet because those items will destroy the "hydrophobic" finish on contact.
Second, i thought this would be great for my motorcycle and bicycle seats. Sitting on NeverWet destroys Neverwet.
Third, toilet brush as advertised. Nope, rubbing NeverWet removes NeverWet.
If you can think of a useful application for NeverWet where it won't be contacted or subjected to something as mild as bath soap please let me know.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Firstly, I haven't bought or used this product. I have been researching for a product of this type and came across this page. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Don't use it! We put it on brand new shoes and it ruined them! It left a white film on them, so it looks like I lightly sprayed it with spray paint. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Maui, Hawaii
Applied to a brand new pair of leather boots. First off it turned them white when applied which naturally makes me nervous since I just spent a descent amount of money for new work... Read morePublished 16 days ago by anthony atamian
Leaves a white haze and a weird texture to whatever you are applying not it too. tested it on a blue hat—the hat now looks sun faded and has a rubbery texture to it. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Gil refael
This is the worse thing I've ever bought! I would like to return it and be refunded ! Not what I expected!Published 24 days ago by m
WORST PRODUCT. DO NOT BUY. WILL RUIN YOUR STUFF. GET LIQUIDOFF INSTEAD.
LiquidOff does what NeverWet should do. LiquidOff is a better product in EVERY way.