Olevia 242-T11 LCD Monitor Repair Kit, Capacitors Only, Not the Entire Board
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This repair kit contains 18 Electrolytic capacitors. We only use Panasonic, Nichicon, or Rubycon capacitors.
- PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ORDERING THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD ONLY THE CAPACITORS NEEDED TO REPAIR THE BOARD!
- The capacitors in this repair kit are for the board pictured in this listing.
- 6 inches of .032 inch 60/40 solder are included in the kit.
- Links to online instructions will be included with the kit.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This repair kit supplies the capacitors needed to repair the power supply board inside a Olevia 242-T11 LCD monitor. This repair kit is for the power supply board pictured above. Please verify that the power supply board inside your LCD monitor or TV matches this power supply board before ordering!
PLEASE NOTE: You are not purchasing a power supply board, only the capacitors needed to repair it!
If your LCD TV or monitor has stopped working, or is displaying one of the following symptoms, then it's a candidate for some new capacitors
- Flickering screen
- Screen image disappears after several seconds
- Dim screen
- Slow start
- Power LED on, but no picture
- Unusual colors and/or lines
The primary cause of LCD TV and monitor failure is caused by faulty capacitors. You can examine the capacitors in your LCD TV or monitor and actually see if they are bad.
If they appear bulged on top, then they need to be replaced.
New capacitors will solve a host of problems in LCD monitors and TV's and will extend the life of your monitor or TV by several years.
We only use the highest quality Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors in our repair kits.
This Olevia 242-T11 LCD monitor repair kit contains 18 capacitors needed to repair the power supply board inside your Olevia 242-T11 LCD monitor. This kit does not include the large 450v 220uF capacitor, that capacitor may be purchased separately.
We only use high quality capacitors manufactured by Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon in our kits. We do not use CapXon capacitors.
Links to online instructions will be included with the kit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The baggy containing the capacitors has a checklist to help keep track of what you have, comes with a fair amount of solder and that copper thing that removes solder, with a pair of q-tips/cotton swabs to do a little clean up on the board afterwards. If this TV runs along problems again in 5-10 years, I'll just get another kit!